EAsy and hard Lanes!

Pba Kid

well every1 i bowled stephen today and i beat him 2 out of 5 games and good job on the wins...i cant say much but all i can say is think God iam not bowling you in state! i think you got it...but i heard the barnes guy was bowling great today...and lil chris lane had a 159 lol that is not going to make it big boy...maybe if u get out of the whitey tightes and put your pants down you might get up in the 200+ games where u need to be at...i seen u bowl i know u can do it...but i dont think you will in state...

i still know my baby heather can beat u....lol heather..i know u want to say something...so say it...

stephen i saw that lil kid beside us have a 173 lol and he was like he was like 5 lol MAYBE THAT WAS CHRIS'S BROTHER LOL !

Lol it would be a good match.

Maybe sunday we can bowl agianst each other lol.

Im Game.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry cats i dont have allday to sit at a computer and talk on here...and talk about HS bowling...i dont have to beable to write right...i know how to write X and i will teach u how to write a X in bowling to..so if u r just going to sit here and say this and say that about people you need to grow up..and u better be a bowler yourself..because i would love to bowl you...iam 20 yrs old i went to overton high school i was class of 06 and it was the year before the singles could do state and i wish i could of done it..coachs ranked me 3rd in the state of tn 1 was kyle burnes, 2nd was chris white nad 3rd was me...so i know how to bowl and i dont think i really need to learn how to write or type with 17 300's on my back 300 is a perfect game if u didnt know cats and that is how u write X now now u go to the bowling alley and you go practice them lil x's and then when u r ready you hit me up and i will write u in my book of to do's thanks cats and good luck to your child in State...but i really dont think she is going to beat the hardin co girl meagan...but good luck!

Dude, you were not third in the state!!! You averaged 182 your senior year!! That isn't even near the averages of Kyle and Chris!

why on this beautiful earth are we arguing who finished 3rd and 2nd and 1st even who had a 182 average and honestly who gives a crap about u supposedly bowling 17 300 games y arent u on the tour if youve done tht i mean ud be beating alot of pros come on now if ur tht good go pro and then u can tell us on tv how good you r but shut up

why on this beautiful earth are we arguing who finished 3rd and 2nd and 1st even who had a 182 average and honestly who gives a crap about u supposedly bowling 17 300 games y arent u on the tour if youve done tht i mean ud be beating alot of pros come on now if ur tht good go pro and then u can tell us on tv how good you r but shut up

i dont want to go pro..i dont have 10,00 dollars to pull out of my pocket and be on the buttom of the list

Dude, you were not third in the state!!! You averaged 182 your senior year!! That isn't even near the averages of Kyle and Chris!

i been out of school for 2 years...and my avg wasnt 185...nice try

call me out and i will bowl ya...anyday!! heather w called me out and beat her 2 games out of 2 games...she thought she could beat me but no i put it on her and dont say she aint nothing....i love that girl and she will beat any girl out there...she couldnt bowl this year because her grades but next year u watch for her..and i will be the one right there with her holding her head when she is crying because she kicked some1 butt in bowling...sorry that is my girl and iam going to hold her high...

me and heather vs any1 bring it

call me out and i will bowl ya...anyday!! heather w called me out and beat her 2 games out of 2 games...she thought she could beat me but no i put it on her and dont say she aint nothing....i love that girl and she will beat any girl out there...she couldnt bowl this year because her grades but next year u watch for her..and i will be the one right there with her holding her head when she is crying because she kicked some1 butt in bowling...sorry that is my girl and iam going to hold her high...

Haha ok man im just doing this to be funny. you two and me,Kyle Barnes, and my brother. Sound good to you lol

Haha, too bad it was 182 dude. Gave yourself too much credit there. And let me know when that match happens between Kyle and Brandon and You and Heather lol. Maybe Kyle and Brandon will bowl with their left hands to keep it close lol.

Haha, too bad it was 182 dude. Gave yourself too much credit there. And let me know when that match happens between Kyle and Brandon and You and Heather lol. Maybe Kyle and Brandon will bowl with their left hands to keep it close lol.

Lol, Got to admit that was pretty funny.

And prolly true, cause they are both amazing bowlers.

But alot of people think just cause im a girl that i cant bowl. Yeah right even tho my high game is only 279 and series is 695, ill give you a run for your money.

ai been out of school for 2 years...and my avg wasnt 185...nice try

Please Heather W stinks...

I beat her every time we bowl...

She'll always be my Rook...