District match-ups this week.

Tues. Livingston @ York

Tues. Upperman vs. DeKalb Co.

Tues. Smith Co. vs. Macon Co.

Fri. Upperman vs. Cannon

Fri. York vs. Smith Co.

Fri. Livingston vs. DeKalb Co.

Predictions on the upcoming games.

York has flatout turned it on this year, played us great in nashville lead the whole game until the end. with the loss to upperman tues. i believe LA has gotten back on tract this will be a great game an one not to miss.

LA by 8

i agree it will definately not be one to miss. but if york's coach subbed a little more they may have came out on top in nashville. and sells really turned it on there in the end also. but another win against york would be great. it should be a pretty close game. go LA!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since this thread began, there has been a "whole lotta shakin goin on" in the district. Upperman is now on top and playng extremely good ball right now. They have Macon and LA left on the schedule. While Macon is no pushover, Upperman should win with ease on the road Tuesday. LA travels to Cannon Co. tuesday and should pick up the win there, setting up another potential classic Fiday night in Baxter. York travels to Dekalb Tuesday and should handle them as well. Now I am not putting the cart before the horse, but feeling confident that Upperman, LA, and York all win Tuesday, and just for tie-breaker's sake say LA wins Friday at Upperman. How does the tie-breaker work out?