Marion @ Grundy

MCRoadWarrior

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion travels to Grundy for this rematch. Can Grundy continue the 3 point explosion they had in their first match? Was Outstanding! Can Marion prove their a real team and play Grundy with the same attitude they played S.P. Lets hear your thoughts!

I agree with you roadwarrior i wanna see MC play with heart like they did againest SP and beat grundy.GO WARRIORS!

marion has the size and the speed but Guyear is goin to have to outshoot the parsons kid i think that is his name.......but yoou knoow he can do it he is a Guyear.......ready for the TEDDY-O Show

Funny how it takes a Grundy kid to win games for ole marion /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ...... And is he even out of the boot yet... or am I thinking about the wrong Guyear kid(THERES JUST SO MANY)

Boo gonna make it rain out there! Grundy for the win again(then we storm the court /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) This one is alway fun to watch =) I can't wait to see it!!!

Zephan will get his, but thats about it. Grundy will win again. Coach Holt just doesn't lose to Marion (ok maybe once). hahaha. Grundy by double digits and in 4 quarters this time. Marion just doesn't have the coaching to win this one. I will be nice and say the talent is equal, grundy is deeper, and grundy has a much better coaching staff. I could coach Marion and post a better record than who is running the show now. Teddy and Cody needs atleast 70% of the shots for marion to pull off the upset. I call it an upset because well Marion NEVER beats Grundy on the hardwood

I believe Marion County wins next Friday night. Even with a week off, I just don't see this team letting down after that big win over SP. Grundy caught the Warriors at a perfect time last game, dealing with injuries and such. Marion's confidence is back. If Grundy fails to duplicate that spectacular shooting clinic they put on last game, and Marion plays with anything close to the intensity they showed last Friday, the Warriors win.

I hope everyone Marion plays continues to believe this team is a two man show.

Funny how it takes a Grundy kid to win games for ole marion /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ...... And is he even out of the boot yet... or am I thinking about the wrong Guyear kid(THERES JUST SO MANY)

Boo gonna make it rain out there! Grundy for the win again(then we storm the court /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) This one is alway fun to watch =) I can't wait to see it!!!

last time i checked hes wearing purple and white not purple and gold so threfore he wud be frm the marion county i reckon

last time i checked hes wearing purple and white not purple and gold so threfore he wud be frm the marion county i reckon

Nah, He's a Grundy boy... Went to TCES, in the Grundy School system then went to MCHS, Heck his mom even works for the Grundy County School system.... Still can't figure this one out... Can't be for the education, because if everyone at MCHS spells like you... dannnnng

Zephan will get his, but thats about it. Grundy will win again. Coach Holt just doesn't lose to Marion (ok maybe once). hahaha. Grundy by double digits and in 4 quarters this time. Marion just doesn't have the coaching to win this one. I will be nice and say the talent is equal, grundy is deeper, and grundy has a much better coaching staff. I could coach Marion and post a better record than who is running the show now. Teddy and Cody needs atleast 70% of the shots for marion to pull off the upset. I call it an upset because well Marion NEVER beats Grundy on the hardwood

I just love "coachT coaches" you kill me. Why don't you go to college and get a degree and start coaching, if you're a freakin genius!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I just love "coachT coaches" you kill me. Why don't you go to college and get a degree and start coaching, if you're a freakin genius!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Believe it or not.. I think 123kid is doing just that... AND Just recently had a Job helping with the Motlow State Basketball team, you would be surprised WHAT he knew about basketball.

Nah, He's a Grundy boy... Went to TCES, in the Grundy School system then went to MCHS, Heck his mom even works for the Grundy County School system.... Still can't figure this one out...

And no one at Marion County holds that against her, but we do thank both Guyear parents every game for sending ole Teddy and Zeke our way. No doubt about it, they're both Marion County boys right now.