Marion @ Grundy

MCRoadWarrior

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheTruthPrevials...i've already had another guy who has coached at the high school level agree with me...it's clear you either don't truly understand basketball, or it just burns you up inside that i'm actually right no matter how many JASPER people won't to argue with me and deny it...i've talked with coaches you would dream of meeting...i've talked to players you would pay money to get an autograph from...i think i have established myself to comment on basketball on levels you will never understand...talent doesnt equal wins..look at the Denver Nuggets, look at Kansas St. and USC (tojans)...schedule does make a different (you got something right)..and if you really knew anything about playing or coaches you would know that comparing teams by who they played and the score difference is no way at all to compare...are you the coach at marion? by what i've seen on the court and what you said, you seem like you are or just someone doing something he should be doing at a lower grade level

123Kid look me up tomorrow night want to talk basketball ill be decked in my usually ALABAMA clothing /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> guess thats gives it away who i am huh

hoopitup---i manage to make it on here tonight..gotta give credit to the marion boys tonight...they played a dang good game...grundy didnt shoot as well as they did the first time..it didnt help that butner didnt play (LOL)...i'll admit that marion was the better team tonight /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hoopitup---i manage to make it on here tonight..gotta give credit to the marion boys tonight...they played a dang good game...grundy didnt shoot as well as they did the first time..it didnt help that butner didnt play (LOL)...i'll admit that marion was the better team tonight /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

123kid i agree Marion did play good but they should have won by 20 and ceperio play some good d on boo- i agree butner not playing did hurt congrats Marion ON the win and why Sartin dont play more u go figure love to have him at Marion /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

123kid i agree Marion did play good but they should have won by 20 and ceperio play some good d on boo- i agree butner not playing did hurt congrats Marion ON the win and why Sartin dont play more u go figure love to have him at Marion /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hoopitup, you must have repeled down the mountain to get home. Another great team game tonight. Henegar 15, Hargis 15, Guyear 14, Brocks 7, Bailey 6 and Martin 1, along with good D by all shows how well they played together tonight. They have played with much more desire (/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />) the last couple of games. Now lets get ready for Notre Dame!

Duck Call Choir, yall played outstanding tonight! I don't know why the refs didn't like the harmony which you played? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Keep it up because this warrior team appreciates your support! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Warrors!

hoopitup, you must have repeled down the mountain to get home. Another great team game tonight. Henegar 15, Hargis 15, Guyear 14, Brocks 7, Bailey 6 and Martin 1, along with good D by all shows how well they played together tonight. They have played with much more desire (/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />) the last couple of games. Now lets get ready for Notre Dame!

Duck Call Choir, yall played outstanding tonight! I don't know why the refs didn't like the harmony which you played? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Keep it up because this warrior team appreciates your support! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Warrors!

This Warrior team is definitely NOT a two man show. Congrats on a good team win tonight Warriors. Keep it going. The Grundy team played well but seemed a little hesitant to take anything inside. Three point shooting kept the game close; thank goodness their percentage wasn't close to the last game. Great game by both teams. I'm glad Marion managed to avoid a Grundy sweep with their win tonight.

I arrived a little late and thought I had parked in an Arkansas wetland as I walked across the parking lot. The Marion Duck Call Choir was already at full pitch inside the gym. Thats one tough act for opposing fans to match.

I thought Marion played well tonite. I dont think Zeph or Corpeo tried to do too much and let the game come to them resulting in a complete team effort. It is alot harder to defend 5 as compared to 2. I thought Bailey had a good game. Congrats to all the Warriors and beat the Irish Saturday. Cody and Jeremy played well also.

Well all this talk about how good grundy is got to them tonight but other than that i think the reason grundy didnt make alot of shots tonight was because all night somebody was in there face but when nobody wasnt in there face they made there shots but both teams played good Marions D was tight tonight congrats to the warriors on the win tonight GO WARRIORS! keep it up.

Duck call choir also put on a good show...lol