is DC better than booker T?

whitson08

Have you seen where their school is? If they had an away game outside of Memphis, I'd probably go. Other than that, you'd have to drag me. And I'd be kicking and screaming.

Should DC have to play a sub-state game (not likely but possible) in Memphis it will be played at the Colisium . Thats where Memphis teams have played sub-state games the last few years to draw a bigger crowd for mulitple games to be played on the same day, altho some teams prefer to play in their own gym.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should DC have to play a sub-state game (not likely but possible) in Memphis it will be played at the Colisium . Thats where Memphis teams have played sub-state games the last few years to draw a bigger crowd for mulitple games to be played on the same day, altho some teams prefer to play in their own gym.

Im sorry but i have never heard of such a thing...furthermore that would be absolutely stupid for a memphis team to do that..just totally taking away their home court advantage. Memphians wont travel too far for a bball game(look at past state appearances...5-10 fans) but will pack their own gym out...

IMO if you are talkin about "five guards" you might be right ! BUT if you're talkin about any less, I'll take D.C.'s press ! I've NEVER seen anything like it ! Quickest hands I have EVER seen ! They'll "pick your pocket & leave you a couple pennies in change" ! I have no doubt that they wil be tested ! But that's what "Winners Do" ! Accept the challenge, play their game & may the best team win ! But rest assured of one thing regardless of whether it's BTW or anyone else they'd best be conditioned, have depth enough to "platoon" or have plenty of oxygen by the bench! Cause these DC kids are fast....... Quick .............Quick handed .............. and have a presence of knowing where EVERYBODY is on the court at all times! I've seen some of the most impressive passing that I have EVER seen in my life! I have no clue what BTW has, but they BEST be able to run for 32 minutes & have depth on the bench that equals the "starting five" ! Cause the Choctaws ain't got but one gear ! That is like NASCAR (except for the turn left part & they can do that too) It's foot to the firewall from "tip off to the final whistle" !

IMO if you are talkin about "five guards" you might be right ! BUT if you're talkin about any less, I'll take D.C.'s press ! I've NEVER seen anything like it ! Quickest hands I have EVER seen ! They'll "pick your pocket & leave you a couple pennies in change" ! I have no doubt that they wil be tested ! But that's what "Winners Do" ! Accept the challenge, play their game & may the best team win ! But rest assured of one thing regardless of whether it's BTW or anyone else they'd best be conditioned, have depth enough to "platoon" or have plenty of oxygen by the bench! Cause these DC kids are fast....... Quick .............Quick handed .............. and have a presence of knowing where EVERYBODY is on the court at all times! I've seen some of the most impressive passing that I have EVER seen in my life! I have no clue what BTW has, but they BEST be able to run for 32 minutes & have depth on the bench that equals the "starting five" ! Cause the Choctaws ain't got but one gear ! That is like NASCAR (except for the turn left part & they can do that too) It's foot to the firewall from "tip off to the final whistle" !

Get out of Dyer County and you might see a better press. By the way I guess you forgot about Liberty at the state tournament last year. Or maybe I have a little CRS or convenient amnesia. Dyer County beat Liberty by 20 and beat Mitchell in the finals to win the class AA state title right? Poor little Dyer County fans, the town has the population of 600 and half of that belongs to the high school, and they think they have seen it all. Wow! that's amazing. By the way where is Dyer County?

thanks galilee and nebuntyn..i was beginning to wonder bout some of the comments...mitchell and btw have horses that can run all day...btw has one of the quickest guards ive ever seen with the ball....no disrespect to dc fans but any of these teams will be ready for anything that dc or anyone else throws at them....and running plays right wit their game plan...their full of quality battle tested guards

Get out of Dyer County and you might see a better press. By the way I guess you forgot about Liberty at the state tournament last year. Or maybe I have a little CRS or convenient amnesia. Dyer County beat Liberty by 20 and beat Mitchell in the finals to win the class AA state title right? Poor little Dyer County fans, the town has the population of 600 and half of that belongs to the high school, and they think they have seen it all. Wow! that's amazing. By the way where is Dyer County?

Get out of DC huh. Been out of DC and have seen several others games in W.Tn. Just not Memphis. I worked there for 11 years and that my friend is how I know I don`t want to go back. I`ve said many times that as good as DC is, there are other teams out there just as good or better. Don`t get your panties in a tangle and feel like you have to start downtalking our community, our county rival south of us already beat you to it. Didn`t work for them either. What I want to know is, where the heck is libertville?

where the heck is libertville?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It is an illusional place in a delusional mind /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Yea, I REALLY wanna live somewhere w/one of the highest murder rates. I've lived in MUCH larger places than Jackson.....like that is a metropolis or something /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I imagine I've traveled to more countries and cities than nebuntyn could name.

Im sorry but i have never heard of such a thing...furthermore that would be absolutely stupid for a memphis team to do that..just totally taking away their home court advantage. Memphians wont travel too far for a bball game(look at past state appearances...5-10 fans) but will pack their own gym out...

SORRY!=This has been done many times

Only town I`ve ever seen or heard of that has a community called Hicksville. It`s true, at the intersection of N. Highland and Campbell.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OMG...that is seriously funny /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />