JUGS Pitching

ldstrange

I have an older model JUGS MVP softball pitching maching for sale. Runs fine and in good condition. Maximum speed of 50-52 mph with good accuracy. $500.00, no warranty. A new machine like this one cost around $925.00 plus tax and freight. A good machine for a Junior High or perhaps youth league.

Email Coach Strange at Loudon High School or if in/near the area you can come see the machine. My email is strangel@loudoncounty.org

Thanks

Coach Strange

I have an older model JUGS MVP softball pitching maching for sale. Runs fine and in good condition. Maximum speed of 50-52 mph with good accuracy. $500.00, no warranty. A new machine like this one cost around $925.00 plus tax and freight. A good machine for a Junior High or perhaps youth league.

Email Coach Strange at Loudon High School or if in/near the area you can come see the machine. My email is strangel@loudoncounty.org

Thanks

Coach Strange

I also have the extended (tall) legs and a baseball sleeve for this machine so it will throw baseballs as well.

Double duty for a Juinor High?

Coach S

• 4 weeks later...

I also have the extended (tall) legs and a baseball sleeve for this machine so it will throw baseballs as well.

Double duty for a Juinor High?

Coach S

is this price negotiable run a youth leauge you know how the budget goes in those things especially for a small town . wouldnt mind seeing some pics of it if you have any my email is redwalker66@yahoo.com if you want to contact me thanks