BCB ... 07 OLFFERS doing it Fri @ HCAC Invitational

sexynasinglet

Congrats to these exolffers and Coach Vandergriff with Loftis for a good showing Friday night

76 Jonah Smith 3rd

91 Isaiah Hawthorne 4th

99 Madison Martin 1st

106 Ryan Gardner 1st

119 Jamal Lackey 1st

131 Cambell Lewis 1st

151 Blake Henry 1st

185 Alex Seely 2nd

225 Jake Ables 2nd

91 lbs JV champ on sat. Callum McCroskey

(not olffers but darn good wrestlers)

Brad Peckinpaugh 1st @ 83 and Jordan Edwarsd 1st @ 113

Now these guys better wick it up ... they will be hunted all season by the rest of the HCAC to take back those medals

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to these exolffers and Coach Vandergriff with Loftis for a good showing Friday night

76 Jonah Smith 3rd

91 Isaiah Hawthorne 4th

99 Madison Martin 1st

106 Ryan Gardner 1st

119 Jamal Lackey 1st

131 Cambell Lewis 1st

151 Blake Henry 1st

185 Alex Seely 2nd

225 Jake Ables 2nd

91 lbs JV champ on sat. Callum McCroskey

(not olffers but darn good wrestlers)

Brad Peckinpaugh 1st @ 83 and Jordan Edwarsd 1st @ 113

Now these guys better wick it up ... they will be hunted all season by the rest of the HCAC to take back those medals

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Bcb, your two young Olphers both put on quite a showing at the Cougar Classic Aau tournament. Both won first place with all pins or techs. Young Murphy won the ow award basically wrestling up a weight class. The young Sutherland stretched his Cougar Classic win and unscored upon total to six years in a row. They are still awaiting their phone call for the Hooters trip. Or mayby one of the dads is.

Bcb, your two young Olphers both put on quite a showing at the Cougar Classic Aau tournament. Both won first place with all pins or techs. Young Murphy won the ow award basically wrestling up a weight class. The young Sutherland stretched his Cougar Classic win and unscored upon total to six years in a row. They are still awaiting their phone call for the Hooters trip. Or mayby one of the dads is.

do u mean this young fella hasnt been scored on in 6 years??????????????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

No, I meant in this particular tournament. Believe me when I say I make sure he travels or wrestles bigger or older kids to get his share of beatings.

this Dad and chattwrestling will be glad to meet you at hooters LOL

Glad to know that coach T is the site that you were on coach @ 1:30 am.

I may have been guilty of being on another site @ that time of am if it was me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I may have been guilty of being on another site @ that time of am if it was me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm not sure I know who you are. Give me a hint. I do know Chattwrestling cant pass up an opportunity for food. He really does hang out at Hooters for the quality of the meals no matter what you might think. That special pig lard they cook those wings in is how he stays so lean.

No, I meant in this particular tournament. Believe me when I say I make sure he travels or wrestles bigger or older kids to get his share of beatings.

YC16, You beat that kid at home and away, whether he needs it or not! I'm looking forward to when he calls your bigger than average butt out of retirement! My guess is that he will win (after you gas at the 30 second mark) Then accuse him of using an illegal move to win (a move you taught him) I give it 3 years and he will Tech you just like he does everyone else!

CC

YC16, You beat that kid at home and away, whether he needs it or not! I'm looking forward to when he calls your bigger than average butt out of retirement! My guess is that he will win (after you gas at the 30 second mark) Then accuse him of using an illegal move to win (a move you taught him) I give it 3 years and he will Tech you just like he does everyone else!

CC

Hmm.. is this the famous cupcake of the red sweater vest? I think your just trying to make friends so grappler and bradley08 dont pick on you so much. maybe you and I can get special rules implemented for when our youngsters think they are ready to beat up on the old men. maybe you and I can be a tag team. I think your day might be coming a little sooner than mine. Im not above cheating a little to beat my own flesh and blood. You on the other hand have that honor code thing that wont allow for such violations of the rules. oh... I can hardly wait to watch your little one get his legs in on you. He will make you pay for starving him all these years. you remind me of that dad in the movie "Reversal"

[/size][/font]

Hmm.. is this the famous cupcake of the red sweater vest? I think your just trying to make friends so grappler and bradley08 dont pick on you so much. maybe you and I can get special rules implemented for when our youngsters think they are ready to beat up on the old men. maybe you and I can be a tag team. I think your day might be coming a little sooner than mine. Im not above cheating a little to beat my own flesh and blood. You on the other hand have that honor code thing that wont allow for such violations of the rules. oh... I can hardly wait to watch your little one get his legs in on you. He will make you pay for starving him all these years. you remind me of that dad in the movie "Reversal"

yc16, while I do know you and yours I am a little bit confused as to who this newcomer cupcake is. I take he is a friend of yours. I thought cupcake was a lady. Please give him a little of your knowledge before he posts ludicrous comments like he was last week before the blue-red match. He did humbly admitt he was wrong though so he must not be that bad.

I just figured out who you are sexynasinglet. That screen name is hilarious. Props to the little one winning the hcac tournament. He has really stepped up his game this year.

Funny you brought that up. I remember you saying the dad in "Reversal" was a sissy, then you threw the DVD at me! Just to be on the safe side I will take you up on the Tag-Team deal, but only if you will show me some of those Top secret (illegal) moves.

Speaking of red sweater vests, I bet you would look great in one! I design cloths for a living, so I will make sure yours fits just right!

CC

Funny you brought that up. I remember you saying the dad in "Reversal" was a sissy, then you threw the DVD at me! Just to be on the safe side I will take you up on the Tag-Team deal, but only if you will show me some of those Top secret (illegal) moves.

Speaking of red sweater vests, I bet you would look great in one! I design cloths for a living, so I will make sure yours fits just right!

CC

ok, now you are scaring me a little. I thought for certain I knew who you were but now I'm not so sure.

The person I thought you were doesnt design clothes for a living. His idea of fashion is a pair of blue jeans (with his copenhagen ring showing in the back pocket), baseball cap (with fishing hook attached to the bill)and t-shirt (with some ad for a beer company)on the front. You may be a little to "friendly" for my taste.

As far as the movie "reversal' goes I thought the dad got a bad rap. He just wanted to live his life through his son and for his son to accomplish things he never did. Is this wrong? The kid just couldnt hack it and gave up the sport instead of getting tough and sucking it up. That kid wouldnt have lasted 1 week in Bcb's or my household thats for sure. I think the movie was secretly made and produced by some of those title ix people who are killing our sport.