Pre-Season All State

LHSa08

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many years has Joey been All State?

I think he has been All State 2 times in his sophmore and junior years. I think that he needs the third to prove that the last two years and 40 some odd games including big showings in playoffs and penalty kick shootouts wasn't just some big cosmic fluke /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I don't know much about this kid but Dustin Moore from Dickson County has potential to be all state. I was at The WKU camp with him and another dickson player colton. This moore guy is very talented he can kill the ball with shooting i saw him talking to the coach alot I think he might have actually signed with western kentucky u

NORTHEAST ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! District 10

Long shot...but I say Derek B. from Alcoa.

I believe this kid is just a sophomore, but it struck me last year as to how mature he was as a freshman. He is big, poised and confident with the ball at his feet. Rarely have I seen a freshman that plays with such an equanimity in the defensive third, and yet, it was brought to my attention that he is more accustomed to playing somewhere in the midfield or up top.

Along with his versatility and maturity, this kid has a rare sort of athleticism that will create huge matchup problems if he plays on the attack this year. Moreover, he has an outstanding left peg, which is an asset by itself. Combine all these rare qualities with another year of experience, and I say that this kid will be, if nothing less, a big standout for Alcoa this year.

Long shot...but I say Derek B. from Alcoa.

I believe this kid is just a sophomore, but it struck me last year as to how mature he was as a freshman. He is big, poised and confident with the ball at his feet. Rarely have I seen a freshman that plays with such an equanimity in the defensive third, and yet, it was brought to my attention that he is more accustomed to playing somewhere in the midfield or up top.

Along with his versatility and maturity, this kid has a rare sort of athleticism that will create huge matchup problems if he plays on the attack this year. Moreover, he has an outstanding left peg, which is an asset by itself. Combine all these rare qualities with another year of experience, and I say that this kid will be, if nothing less, a big standout for Alcoa this year.

I don't know though, dins... the coaching might hold him back there! (ha ha! Just giving you a hard time Akula!)

Can't wait for our midnight game. I got some winter gear yesterday just for that game!