AMATEUR WRESTLING NEWS PREP 40

RMC

Keefjams, I am pretty sure that in RMC's previous no where in it was it implied that Collins Hill is Blair Academy. He said that Collins Hill contacted Blair Academy with hopes of scheduling them for a match this season. And with Collins Hill's recent State Duals Championship victory I believe that they in fact have dominated their state this year. They also have beaten one of the best that Tennessee has to offer (Baylor, twice) thus dominating our state as well. The rankings are done a yearly basis not on reputation alone. This season Collins Hill probably does deserve to be in the Top 40 perhaps even ranked a little bit higher. For the sake of the readers and other posters on this board please stop trying to put words in other peoples mouths. RMC from his posting history seems to be a credible source of wrestling information and also seems to be a true fan of wrestling. So even though you may think that Collins Hill does not deserve to be ranked that highly someone with a little bit more say than you (the gentlemen who produce the national rankings) believe they do.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a difference between good and elite!! Your team is good not elite!! Don't mention Blair and Collins Help in the same group. Until you can put some kids in D1 and create a few place winners YOU My FOOL are not Blair Academy!!!

KEEFJAMS

KJ-

While your confidence in your omniscience of all that is high school wrestling across the country is amusing, you really aren't quite as sharp as you think you are. These rankings are certainly not gospel, but they are a whole lot closer than your silly opinion.

In this debate between you and RMC there is but one fool. It is not RMC.

KJ-

While your confidence in your omniscience of all that is high school wrestling across the country is amusing, you really aren't quite as sharp as you think you are. These rankings are certainly not gospel, but they are a whole lot closer than your silly opinion.

Amen. Some people just don't understand how to hide their ignorance.

KJ-

Ive got your back kj! You are forgetting these Baylor people want Collins Hill ranked for only one reason. That way they can rationalize that they too belong in the top 40. Thats the way their twisted little minds work.

Ive got your back kj! You are forgetting these Baylor people want Collins Hill ranked for only one reason. That way they can rationalize that they too belong in the top 40. Thats the way their twisted little minds work.

Grappler- You are not quite as sharp as you think either. I don't think Baylor is in the top 40.

You think grappler realizes we wrestled McCallie.........and with 4 JV kids in the line up.

Im not disputing the fact that Collins Hill is good. I just hate to give to much credit becasue Baylor twists everything around. They think they are world beaters becasue they kept the match respectable. I wish I could predict an upset tonight like two years ago at the state duals but iIcant this year. We will make it closer than you guys think becasue our kids are tough and will be prepared. Cupcake has never wrestled a match in his life other than in the backseat of a camaro at Alan Golds parking lot. Those from Chattanooga will know what Im implying here.

Amen. Some people just don't understand how to hide their ignorance.

I bet youtakesix!! To compare a team with no ncaa place winners, no D1 wreslters with the elite now i know why you haven't posted much!! In your case silence is golden!!

Run DC throws rankings and hype around up here on this board to kiss tale. Just because Collins beat Baylor he wants them in national ranks to make them look good. Baylor doesn't belong in the nations elite. PERIOD!! They might win state against what maybe 3 or 4 serious private school wrestling teams in state?? Big difference in GOOD and ELITE!!

Baylor or Collins Help ARE NOT ELITE!! FINAL ANSWER!!

KEEFJAMS