Silverdale at Arts and Sciences

Baseball2008

I can't believe SD played CSAS so close at 3rd street. Was Hampton 100%? Details anyone?

it wasnt like a usual home game....for some reason the fans that were actually there werent in the game at all, with a few exceptions....and on top it didnt seem like the patriots wanted to win that badly....even after losing i think they thought they could just walk through it.....hampton and cobb and townsend all played greatmckoy had his moments but the supporting cast wasnt doing so hot....also silverdale once again played really well....the patriots half court defense has been struggling of late and they are going to need to be on the top of their game next friday for a much improved temple team.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

csas won by around 10, i can't remeber the exact score.

as far as this

He s got it made a public/private school with no tuition fees dont we wish we all had that.

more idiot talk from 2seam.

anyone in hamilton county can get on the waiting list at csas

If you think i didnt know anyone in Hamilton Cty could get on the waiting list at that school your just as dumb as Pdiddy?????????? He said nothing was given to them, they earned it all, i guess you beleive that to?????????? A magnet school has everything a private school has but tuition, is my point!!!! Magnet schools have a whole lot more athletes to choose from as well, I guess i ll have to explain that in a little while as you will wonder what i m saying now.

If you think i didnt know anyone in Hamilton Cty could get on the waiting list at that school your just as dumb as Pdiddy?????????? He said nothing was given to them, they earned it all, i guess you beleive that to?????????? A magnet school has everything a private school has but tuition, is my point!!!! Magnet schools have a whole lot more athletes to choose from as well, I guess i ll have to explain that in a little while as you will wonder what i m saying now.

at arts and sciences there are as many athletes as there are poets, actors, musicians, and singers....not to mention national merit semi-finalists...the majority of the school is not athletes....out of the approx. 420 high school students maybe 25% play a sport seriously....and the amount that athletics is their main priority is probably closer to 5 to 10%

magnet schools DO NOT have more athletes than a non-magnet public school. the fact that they do not have a football program limits the number of athletes at the school. if a athlete or non athlete is a trouble maker they are sent packing to their zoned school jurik and his 3 or 4 suspensions over the years would have been asked to leave csas. 6' 10" be ######.

again, crazy talk with not facts what so ever

magnet schools DO NOT have more athletes than a non-magnet public school. the fact that they do not have a football program limits the number of athletes at the school. if a athlete or non athlete is a trouble maker they are sent packing to their zoned school jurik and his 3 or 4 suspensions over the years would have been asked to leave csas. 6' 10" be ######.

again, crazy talk with not facts what so ever

several of the cities finest athletes have left arts and sciences in middle school because the emphasis on academics over sports....kevin cooper, bj coleman, chas scruggs, Kyler Burke, Michael Brown, just to name a few..and on top the amount that have been asked to leave because of behavior are all over basketball teams around the city...

Why don't you take your public/private complaints to the public/private debate forum and talk basketball here?

For some reason, silverdale shoots the ball very well against AS. Part of that might be the Patriot's fault though...

The game seemed like it was at a neutral site. The "Patriot Crazies" were acting like "Patriot Lazies". Silverdale brought half their school with them. The Lil Wayne concert definitely stole the show on Saturday. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Like chattanooga said, all five starters were in double digits for CSAS. The problem seemed to be inconsistency from the bench. It seemed like every time a substitution was made, the patriots took a step backward. Thats not like the AS team from the beginning of the year. I have a feeling that we'll see the old patriots on friday night.

the score was 69-54 tdaddy couldnt have been much closer....y weren't u at the game tdaddy???

i was pretty close on the score i knew SD wouldnt win but i still knew dontay would be rusty so i went with a closer score, the reason i wasnt at the game was because i had prior engagements good win for CSAS, when dontay gets back ON then CSAS will be fine.

well i guess you didnt go to a magnet school in high school, you prolly went to a private school, because if you seriously believe that a magnet school has everything a private school does you are ingnorant (lack of knowledge), so ya explain to me how you have to get on a list to get into the school and that gives a school more athletes???? if anything that gives them less students to work with dumb azz, but then again private schools just pay for there son to go to the school and that equals MONEY given to the ATHLETIC dept. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />