Cookeville vs Sparta

Mr. Walton

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on which WC team shows up. Cookeville has beaten Blackman by 25, Lebanon by 32, and Riverdale by 20. White County lost to all 3 of these teams. I'm hoping it wont be a loooooooong night for WC. Good luck Warriorettes. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This game went about exactly how I thought it would{unfortunately}.

White Co. plays Lebanon Tues. The last 4 WC vs Leb. games have went to overtime. We need this game. Good luck Warriorettes. We can win this one.

You posted this in reference to my prediction of Cookeville winning by 20.

Final Score

Cookeville 57 WC 36

Now who is ignorant??

I wasnt talking about your prediction, I was talking about your WC has zero chances to win this game.

And Ill tell you whos ignorant, its the Cookeville student section, what was the toilet paper thing about, that could have cost Cookeville the game. I guess what Im getting at is us WC fans really appreciate Cookeville's ignorance.

I wasnt talking about your prediction, I was talking about your WC has zero chances to win this game.

And Ill tell you whos ignorant, its the Cookeville student section, what was the toilet paper thing about, that could have cost Cookeville the game. I guess what Im getting at is us WC fans really appreciate Cookeville's ignorance.

They learned that from Tech games. Tech used to do that on the first Golden Eagle score of the game. This game had been going quite a while and was looking like a tight game where a couple of foul shots could lose the game. I wonder if the coaches approved that or if the students did it on their own?

They learned that from Tech games. Tech used to do that on the first Golden Eagle score of the game. This game had been going quite a while and was looking like a tight game where a couple of foul shots could lose the game. I wonder if the coaches approved that or if the students did it on their own?

Stupid either way I think. Where you at 85?

That was in the boys game.........had nothing to do with the girls game. Defense for WC wasn't the only thing lacking for the WC girls. Cookeville had a pretty descent game but they have played better in previous games.

You posted it.................post don't lie!!

WC girls have zero chance of winning this game. Cookeville by 20.

You were absolutely right. Never in it never never never close to being in the game. One of the WC girls in particular was off bad tonight even out of control she should have been benched. But the Cavettes were really just too big for WC . That is about the best girls team I've ever seen in Cookeville. Congratulations. Congrats to Yslas. Without her we would have been completely stomped tonight.