ATTN' Anklpker...

harry thornton

Anklpker quoted as saying... "1. Tired of hearing about your "meetings". Sorry guys but it is getting old."

"Tired"? "Old" ? You've obviously never attended one of our workshops. You must be one of the ill advised individuals who feel the meetings are just some excuse for a few wrestling aficionados to put "the slip" on the wife or significant other and merely "tailgate". You sir, could not be more ill informed. You think you can just show up to a match, walk in, pay your 5 dollars, go buy a corndog and take a seat ? Is that what you think ??!! Well sir, there is so, so much more that goes into this. There are reams and reams of paperwork. Multiple laptops brimming with data. Numerous different research teams that are dispatched throughout the Tri-State area to gather even the most seemingly trivial details. That mountain of information must be fed into the mainframe and transferred to Las Vegas and Atlantic City. Point spreads are then figured and sent back to us. The entire process makes the Super Bowl seem like child's play. We have motivational speakers of which you are slated to be one tomorrow. Please start crafting your talk immediately.

Tired ? Old? GIVE ME A BREAK!!

For the rest of you, seeing as The Irish (or God's team as He likes to call them) will not be competing, this session will be more informal and as always, wagering is not only suggested but is required.

Be informed... The meeting is Friday @ 3:00 @ Mayo's on Brainerd Rd. We have contracteed with CARTA to bus the masses to and from the EBE to witness the slaughter. BE THERE

Anklpker quoted as saying... "1. Tired of hearing about your "meetings". Sorry guys but it is getting old."

"Tired"? "Old" ? You've obviously never attended one of our workshops. You must be one of the ill advised individuals who feel the meetings are just some excuse for a few wrestling aficionados to put "the slip" on the wife or significant other and merely "tailgate". You sir, could not be more ill informed. You think you can just show up to a match, walk in, pay your 5 dollars, go buy a corndog and take a seat ? Is that what you think ??!! Well sir, there is so, so much more that goes into this. There are reams and reams of paperwork. Multiple laptops brimming with data. Numerous different research teams that are dispatched throughout the Tri-State area to gather even the most seemingly trivial details. That mountain of information must be fed into the mainframe and transferred to Las Vegas and Atlantic City. Point spreads are then figured and sent back to us. The entire process makes the Super Bowl seem like child's play. We have motivational speakers of which you are slated to be one tomorrow. Please start crafting your talk immediately.

Tired ? Old? GIVE ME A BREAK!!

For the rest of you, seeing as The Irish (or God's team as He likes to call them) will not be competing, this session will be more informal and as always, wagering is not only suggested but is required.

Be informed... The meeting is Friday @ 3:00 @ Mayo's on Brainerd Rd. We have contracteed with CARTA to bus the masses to and from the EBE to witness the slaughter. BE THERE

Guys I would like to apologize for my main man Harry. You see he has been out of town working and and his time clock is still a little off.

I would have to agree with these men on an 3 o'clock starting time...... let's make it 2:30.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Guys I would like to apologize for my main man Harry. You see he has been out of town working and and his time clock is still a little off.

I would have to agree with these men on an 3 o'clock starting time...... let's make it 2:30.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

2:30 it is. Guess I better make sure the ziplock is full of quarters. I invited Mrs. Thornton to join me and witness the carnage that will take place tomorrow at the E.B.E. She has double-crossed me and taken me up on it. She will not , however, be at the meeting.

Harry

2:30 it is. Guess I better make sure the ziplock is full of quarters. I invited Mrs. Thornton to join me and witness the carnage that will take place tomorrow at the E.B.E. She has double-crossed me and taken me up on it. She will not , however, be at the meeting.

Harry

Harry:

Leave your quarters at home - Bear Cat and his lovable sidekick, Coach Carter, will supply those. They always have. Don't you remember the procedure? They r a c k, we break - repeat.