top 1-a teams

yankee

ha ha ok we will see.... i didnt say they were gonna win state or nuttin retard... i jus said they were gonna be pretty good... they got a pitcher returning that had 70 strike outs as a sohpomore...

well well well man 70 k's!!!!! well against that tough sched they played last year lol. I don't see why your acting like he is a god or something north green baseball will never make it past regions

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NG wont compete with Unaka or University in the district they could probably finish 3rd ahead of Hampton and Cloudland but even if they did make a run and get to sub state they would most likely end up traveling to Rockwood and that would not be a pleasent sight

Ng split wit unaka and UH last year and they both lost more players than NG did.... jus wait and see...

well well well man 70 k's!!!!! well against that tough sched they played last year lol. I don't see why your acting like he is a god or something north green baseball will never make it past regions

Did i say he was a god?? 70 k's as a sohpomore is pretty good.. i mean im jus sayin... and who exactly r u and how u kno wat north greene has and wat they r gonna do?? District 1 is a tough conference there buddy if u didnt kno...

Did i say he was a god?? 70 k's as a sohpomore is pretty good.. i mean im jus sayin... and who exactly r u and how u kno wat north greene has and wat they r gonna do?? District 1 is a tough conference there buddy if u didnt kno...

Look just trust me when i say i know what they got and i played against them the past couple of years and second don't call me buddy, when i consider somebody from north green a buddy ill let you know if you think that district is tough try playing with rockwood, greenback and harriman they make that district look weak

Cascade, Forrest, and M.T.C.S. should all three have good teams this season!

I agree with you. Cascade's Stewart is a great player if healthy?? Davis from Forrest is an all around great player. Not sure but word going around is MTCS lost there freshman center fielder/pitcher (Francis) from last season. That could hurt them! Summertown should be a great team this season as they return Long and Gobble. Just have to find someone to replace Ivie. Does anyone know what Collinwood has this season?? I'm not really sure about Mt. Pleasant, besides they have a good hitter in Clifton. Is Nashville Christian or East Robertson ready to take the next step??

Look just trust me when i say i know what they got and i played against them the past couple of years and second don't call me buddy, when i consider somebody from north green a buddy ill let you know if you think that district is tough try playing with rockwood, greenback and harriman they make that district look weak

When did u play against ng buddy? and besides the rockwood conference ng's is the toughest

When did u play against ng buddy? and besides the rockwood conference ng's is the toughest

You have lost your mind you idiot if you think that is the second toughest district. I was part of those teams from across the county who has whooped ur tails the past 4- 10 years and oh yeah nice post on the basketball mesg boards tlking about how good the north green basketball is, i got 2 two things to say, first north green has probly the worst athletics in 1a and when north green is actually good at something then you should talk, but until then i would keep quite because it is gona be a while good luck on north greens athletics because they r gona need it.

You have lost your mind you idiot if you think that is the second toughest district. I was part of those teams from across the county who has whooped ur tails the past 4- 10 years and oh yeah nice post on the basketball mesg boards tlking about how good the north green basketball is, i got 2 two things to say, first north green has probly the worst athletics in 1a and when north green is actually good at something then you should talk, but until then i would keep quite because it is gona be a while good luck on north greens athletics because they r gona need it.

First, buddy i can tell u kno who we are cause u cant even spell our name right... greenE.. second we are improving... Rome wasnt built in a day there jack a@@... yeah all the ng students are gonna wake up one day and say i think ill be good at sports from now on!! yeah that will work wont it buddy....we are improving in football basketball and baseball... so jus wait and see over the next couple of years....

Lol your funny man you cant even spell North Greene right.