Class of 08

gooner1214

DO you think WesternKU will reimburse me for the money I spent visting thier school and soccer program last fall?

SURE! With all of the money they are saving by cancelling their men's soccer program, they should have millions. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Cincy, you should send them a bill. I would.

I talked to Mr. and Mrs. Backstrom today, and they said that Ben would hopefully be able to get some looks from some other D1 schools with recommendations from his current (former coach). I feel more for the incoming freshmen who have 6 days before signing day, and now have no where to go. Somehow this can't be legal (which is more of a wish than a reality) but it definitely is ratty.

They are going up a division in D-1 and are expanding their football stadium. HELLOOOO...?!

Men's soccer is the red headed stepchild of american college athletics.

This makes me sick.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SURE! With all of the money they are saving by cancelling their men's soccer program, they should have millions. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Cincy, you should send them a bill. I would.

I talked to Mr. and Mrs. Backstrom today, and they said that Ben would hopefully be able to get some looks from some other D1 schools with recommendations from his current (former coach). I feel more for the incoming freshmen who have 6 days before signing day, and now have no where to go. Somehow this can't be legal (which is more of a wish than a reality) but it definitely is ratty.

They are going up a division in D-1 and are expanding their football stadium. HELLOOOO...?!

Men's soccer is the red headed stepchild of american college athletics.

This makes me sick.

Vanderbilt did the same thing!

My club team played ETSUs first team this year and we lost 4-2 in a CLOSE game. Thinking back on it...we dominated the game. There is alot of talent there..but they were not playing well at all. The weekend after my club team played them, the Crush Liverpool played them and lost 2-1. I heard Liverpool should of won.

Just throwing that out there. I know they have a HUGE recruiting class going in this year but they were not that good this year.

I will admit that they have a AMAZING stadium being built up there and a fantastic practice facility. Hopefully a TN soccer powerhouse will turn up there one day

brandon tarr is off to south carolina, right? read it in the newspaper yesterday. I had to play goalie in a game against him last year..think he got 2 in on me but now at least I can always say I had a save against a d-1 athlete. ha. he is quite a player..

lets not boost his ego to much cchs. he is im sure a good player but i think pele is a little better..but who am i to make that judgement

brandon tarr is off to south carolina, right? read it in the newspaper yesterday. I had to play goalie in a game against him last year..think he got 2 in on me but now at least I can always say I had a save against a d-1 athlete. ha. he is quite a player..

yea i hope at south carolina his attitude changes. In club ball and at cak i'd hate to be his teammate when they were losing bcuz its never his fault, always yours. He is also very lazy when he doesnt have the ball... however, i will give him a lot of props when he does have the ball he is amazing. With a little attitude adjustment he should be a good player at south carolina

I will say this about Brandon. He is the absolute WORST bowler I have ever seen. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Brandon has grown up a lot, and while he still has some things to work on, I think all of us do. I think being a freshman at South Carolina will be a good thing. I am hoping to one day to watch him take the pitch on a professional team. While that may be a while away, and will take some hard work, I really feel that he has the talent to do so. PLUS, I would hope that he would give his old coach some cool gear!

yea i hope at south carolina his attitude changes. In club ball and at cak i'd hate to be his teammate when they were losing bcuz its never his fault, always yours. He is also very lazy when he doesnt have the ball... however, i will give him a lot of props when he does have the ball he is amazing. With a little attitude adjustment he should be a good player at south carolina

wow this is a classic example of someone being a loser online. mclovin i bet you stink at life and cant do anything so you get online to bash others to make yourself feel better. sweet life you got there kid. as far as tarr, he is good not the best in my opinion but even then who are any of us to go and bash him like this i personally think its wrong. mclovin get a life loser