Team Duals Brackets

3bigd

Thanks for the site address.The brackets haven't been posted there yet. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You should keep your money in your pocket. This is all about pride and bragging rights.

Not to worry my friend, I will take great pride in bragging about buying the next round with your money /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

When & Where will the brackets be posted?

Anxious for the info.

I cant wait to collect some middle TN $$ when either Hixson or ND find themselves wrestling for 3rd.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Find me before the semis. I just broke open my piggy bank and it looks that my life savings comes to $18.69. If you can come up with this large amount, then my friend I will be able to retire early.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Find me before the semis. I just broke open my piggy bank and it looks that my life savings comes to $18.69. If you can come up with this large amount, then my friend I will be able to retire early.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Will arrive Sat. morning after pract.

I'm going to haul off all my old coke cans for wagering money.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

When & Where will the brackets be posted?

Anxious for the info.

I cant wait to collect some middle TN $$ when either Hixson or ND find themselves wrestling for 3rd.

anyone know the time each round will start. Coming up Sat. and would like to know when i need to arrive? thanks for any helpful hints.