State Predictions 2008

Legend

The "Big Daddy" from White House not only needs size and post skills to match up with Z Mason, Z is an incredible shooter and ball handler. He could play any spot on the floor. I hope White House and CPA play. That will be an interesting game.

Rogers Gaines can do it all too. He has great post moves and a good shot.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how you can say that Cully is more athletic than Moore County. We play them close everytime we play them. Plus we've beat em. This past Christmas tourney?

so beating us once in about the last 7 tries means your more athletic....from top to bottom on the lineup we are much more athletic....you guys are an awesome team but outside of georgio and tyler theres not alot of athletes

• 6 months later...

so beating us once in about the last 7 tries means your more athletic....from top to bottom on the lineup we are much more athletic....you guys are an awesome team but outside of georgio and tyler theres not alot of athletes

recap, 4 of the 6 balls came back to memphis last year 1 of them gold.

2008-2009

Manassas 1A State Champs

2A ?

3A ?

2A Bolivar Central

3A White Station or Melrose

I agree 100%.

I'm hearing that Chris Reaves is in Rudesill's doghouse and as of today is not on the team. I expect this to change. Reaves mother was actually at the school yesterday ( I believe) trying to work things out. Reaves also made a trip to Austin Peay this past weekend (Nashville Celtics posted he an an offer)

will just be @ state or win state. lol!

From what I hear, ya'll will be locked and loaded this year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> State is lookin real good for ya!!!! Buckner added any weight on him since last year???? They will bulk him up in college.

I agree 100%.

I'm hearing that Chris Reaves is in Rudesill's doghouse and as of today is not on the team. I expect this to change. Reaves mother was actually at the school yesterday ( I believe) trying to work things out. Reaves also made a trip to Austin Peay this past weekend (Nashville Celtics posted he an an offer)

i heard that he had a run in with the law over the summer hopefully the kid is remorseful and changed so he doesnt mess up his future