AP POLL Week 4

pitbullone

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously your team did not place as high as you would have liked. Sour grapes.

Actually, I do not care at all about high school basketball. I am just a bored college student that loves basketball, so, I read blogs about basketball. The only thing that matters in high school basketball is not the AP polls. The only thing that matters is in February and maybe early March.

I don't think it is that at all. These rankings mean nothing because the people deciding have no clue about the talent across the state. Most of these teams don't play each other or even similar opponents for that matter. Every year it is the same story, the top ranked teams fade away in the tournament. Some of the teams have great records but play nobody and vice-versa. Just keep playing ball and let the tournament decide the outcome of the season not the polls.

If these rankings mean nothing, why are you reading them?

Actually, I do not care at all about high school basketball. I am just a bored college student that loves basketball, so, I read blogs about basketball. The only thing that matters in high school basketball is not the AP polls. The only thing that matters is in February and maybe early March.

What is surprising is that you say you "LOVE" Basketball but care nothing about HIGH SCHOOL basketball /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Either you "DO" or you "DON"T" like Basketball

IF you "DON'T' try staying off the board and keep your comments to yourself.

If you "DO"what about you try being supportive of all these kids and their schools.