District 13-aaa

thatjusthappened

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know too much about liberty except for they have had solid seasons ever since the school was there. Could you enlighten me?

Liberty has a good baseball program... they have had 20 wins each of the four years of the program..

they should do very well this year even with the loss of 5 key seniors.. A young but talented team so it should be interesting to see what happens.

Liberty has a good baseball program... they have had 20 wins each of the four years of the program..

they should do very well this year even with the loss of 5 key seniors.. A young but talented team so it should be interesting to see what happens.

Should be fun to watch all of these teams in the district as it always has been. Hardin County munford and Brighton always have a pretty solid squad and im sure nothing will change in 08. And now we have added nother solid team that will add more excitement to us.

Should be fun to watch all of these teams in the district as it always has been. Hardin County munford and Brighton always have a pretty solid squad and im sure nothing will change in 08. And now we have added nother solid team that will add more excitement to us.

the coach at JCM says he will have a team , but with Mcpherson leaving for Lexington , he will have little to work with. sad situation at jackson central, with Liberty joining 13 aaa , its just another home and away,

the coach at JCM says he will have a team , but with Mcpherson leaving for Lexington , he will have little to work with. sad situation at jackson central, with Liberty joining 13 aaa , its just another home and away,

Yea mcpherson is a big loss he carried them alot last year, but im sure theyll scrap together something.

I dont know too much about liberty except for they have had solid seasons ever since the school was there. Could you enlighten me?

Liberty won three close games vs Hardin County last year and lost a close game to Munford, beat JCM and I don't think they played Brighton. Only returning 4 or 5 starters so some of the young guys will have to step up and fill some spots. As mentioned earlier, lost 5 seniors, some who had been 4 year starters since the school's first season, so they will be difficult to replace. Being new to the district, don't know much about other teams other than the few times I saw 13aaa teams last year, but Liberty should field a competitive team and if some of the young guys come through could contend.

Liberty won three close games vs Hardin County last year and lost a close game to Munford, beat JCM and I don't think they played Brighton. Only returning 4 or 5 starters so some of the young guys will have to step up and fill some spots. As mentioned earlier, lost 5 seniors, some who had been 4 year starters since the school's first season, so they will be difficult to replace. Being new to the district, don't know much about other teams other than the few times I saw 13aaa teams last year, but Liberty should field a competitive team and if some of the young guys come through could contend.

That's good to hear good luck to them and looking forward to these matchups.

Every year Liberty turns out a great team. I play for Hardin Co. and I pitched 2 games against them last year with a total of 0 ER at around 10-12 innings. Liberty capitalized on our mistakes which is a mark of a good team. District 13AAA always turns out good teams year in and year out even though there's not really any big names, but they always seem to give great teams trouble. I have no doubt that Brighton and Munford are going to be great as usual. I look forward to the season and may the best team win.

Every year Liberty turns out a great team. I play for Hardin Co. and I pitched 2 games against them last year with a total of 0 ER at around 10-12 innings. Liberty capitalized on our mistakes which is a mark of a good team. District 13AAA always turns out good teams year in and year out even though there's not really any big names, but they always seem to give great teams trouble. I have no doubt that Brighton and Munford are going to be great as usual. I look forward to the season and may the best team win.

sounds like four pretty evenly matched teams to me.