Henry Co. Basketball

Heisman1

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other forum disappeared so let's pick up where we left off. by the way we lost again to clarksville tonight 87-60.

Lost again what a surprise..is that not 6 out of the last 7 district loses and 3 straight district lose..i guess that is how coach wilkins wants to enter the tournament..with a huge losing streak and at the bottom of the district..but he is the coach and i guess he knows best..is this the direction henry co basketball is going into..the bottom of the cellar..i guess this why we hired coach wilkins, for a first round exit in the district tournament

The other forum disappeared so let's pick up where we left off. by the way we lost again to clarksville tonight 87-60.

I don't know what happened to the other thread. I have seen threads a lot rougher than that last a long time and never be removed. I actually thought it was fairly mild unless I missed something at the end of the thread that caused it to be taken off the board. I am sorry that we lost.

Lost again what a surprise..is that not 6 out of the last 7 district loses and 3 straight district lose..i guess that is how coach wilkins wants to enter the tournament..with a huge losing streak and at the bottom of the district..but he is the coach and i guess he knows best..is this the direction henry co basketball is going into..the bottom of the cellar..i guess this why we hired coach wilkins, for a first round exit in the district tournament

I am sure that he doesn't want to enter the tournament that way and you know that he doesn't. That's ridiculous. I still say that he was successfull in Missouri and he will repeat that here. Just give him some time. He has been here less than two years.

I don't know what happened to the other thread. I have seen threads a lot rougher than that last a long time and never be removed. I actually thought it was fairly mild unless I missed something at the end of the thread that caused it to be taken off the board. I am sorry that we lost.

yea it makes no since cuz i saw some pretty extreme threads that continued during football season. but, we got this one now so we can pick up where we left off

I am sure that he doesn't want to enter the tournament that way and you that he doesn't. That's ridiculous. I still say that he was successfull in Missouri and he will repeat that here. Just give him some time. He has been here less than two years.

I don't understand people saying he was so successful in Missouri..was he playing junior high teams in Missouri so he could get all those wins..i guess he was a great coach in Missouri, but just letting you know this is Tennessee..maybe when his son graduates he will starting win more games than losing

I am sure that he doesn't want to enter the tournament that way and you that he doesn't. That's ridiculous. I still say that he was successfull in Missouri and he will repeat that here. Just give him some time. He has been here less than two years.

Where in Missouri did the current Henry Co. coach? What school?

It stinks we lost again, but we better have a short memory because northeast comes to town friday. I will say this though, I know clarksville is good don't get me wrong, but there is no way we should be getting blown out by 27. Thats ridiculous. Maybe he's feeling too comfortble I don't know, but he needs to start coaching like his job is on the line as well as the season because it very well maybe.

Where in Missouri did the current Henry Co. coach? What school?

A place called troy. But, he's having a hard time adjusting to tennessee ball.

This loss is on the coach. he needs to start putting the best team on the floor and right now he's not doing that. And it's completly ridiculous, also it's extremely ridiculous that we got blown out. I'm am tired of hearing he was good in missouri because he's horrible in tennesse and can't get the job done.

Getting blown out is just unacceptable against any team..if we got blown out by Clarksville..just wait until Northeast..they will being putting triple dights on us..have about a half dozen dunks..and then after the lose everyone on here will being saying..Well it is his only his second year and it takes time to build this team..i guess it took drew emerson time..yeah one year and we were playing for the district championship..Coach Wilkins needs to play the players that will give us a winning record

Getting blown out is just unacceptable against any team..if we got blown out by Clarksville..just wait until Northeast..they will being putting triple dights on us..have about a half dozen dunks..and then after the lose everyone on here will being saying..Well it is his only his second year and it takes time to build this team..i guess it took drew emerson time..yeah one year and we were playing for the district championship..Coach Wilkins needs to play the players that will give us a winning record

Hero, What would you do?