North greene?

ng_athlete

Hopson has alot more to work on.. 1 he is weak.. 2 he is still playing like a sophmore on the floor.. but he will be a force next year.. Hopson has not scored 20 every game.. he didnt score over 14 agianst chuckey doak both times.. idk bout the other teams.. but Hopson will have to carry them next year with out chase i cant spell his last name lol but they can be good.. just need to work hard to accomplish thier goal!!

Well the only thing CDHS has more of than NG is perimeter shooters when NG played CD at CDHS Brad Dobner didnt do I thing all this hype about is false that night he didnt play any better than anyone else out there to tell the truth he was probably the worst player that night for CD the one thing he was good at was jabbing out players eyeballs but thats about it Dobner needs a tremendous amount of improvement to cause he might of been the stuff back where was from but not here cause the only thing that he can do is jump. Plus the reason he didnt score many points was because Hopson got his eye gouched out way before halftime so maybe that tells you something!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he is one of the top 3 or 4 players in the conference. I don't think anyone besides die-hard NG fans could pick him out in a lineup. I would not put him on the All-Conference First Team either. The top 5 players are: Justin Bentley- Hampton, Bret Stockton- Cloudland, Padgett- University High, and the final two positions on the first team would be between Bobby James- Hampton, Will Burton- University High, and Jordan Hughes- Cloudland. Hopson will be on the second team just like Hunter Taylor. They are both decent ball players on horrible teams...

Hopson will develop into a good player in time but for the fact he has no others playing around him he dont stand out quiet as well. Is he one of the top 5 players in the conference? No but I can see him deffinitely being in the top 10 thats a no brainer. All conference will probably go as this.

All Watauga Valley Conference.

1st team no certain order.

1.Jordan Hughes

2.Josh Padgett

3.Justin Bentley

4.Hunter Taylor

5- Brett Stocton

2nd team

1.Ryan Hopson

2.Bobbie James

3.Will Burton

4.Michael Lunseford

5.Jessie Smith

Coach of the year could possibly be coach Pendley from University High

most promising underclassman will either be Nathaniel Hughes from Hampton or even though he is a sophmore Logan Morgan from Cloudland

First off, I can't believe NG fans would even embarrass themselves by bragging about anything on this board. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I watched them play Cloudland in Roan Mt. and there wasn't any player on NG's team who was any good. They were horrible just like the Creekers. Ng and the Creek need to have their own forum to see who will fight it out in the cellar of the conference. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't think he is one of the top 3 or 4 players in the conference. I don't think anyone besides die-hard NG fans could pick him out in a lineup. I would not put him on the All-Conference First Team either. The top 5 players are: Justin Bentley- Hampton, Bret Stockton- Cloudland, Padgett- University High, and the final two positions on the first team would be between Bobby James- Hampton, Will Burton- University High, and Jordan Hughes- Cloudland. Hopson will be on the second team just like Hunter Taylor. They are both decent ball players on horrible teams...

well he scored 25 on your bulldogs so he aint to bad....

First off, I can't believe NG fans would even embarrass themselves by bragging about anything on this board. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I watched them play Cloudland in Roan Mt. and there wasn't any player on NG's team who was any good. They were horrible just like the Creekers. Ng and the Creek need to have their own forum to see who will fight it out in the cellar of the conference. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

U dont wanna say anything about when they played them at the den? at roan mt. hopson got hurt and cloudland hit everything they threw up... it was a diffrent story at the den...

i got to make it to the north greene at cosby game an it was a joke. the only person who i thought was even decent from NG was #4. he could actually shoot a lil bit. there defense was a joke, they stayed in a zone an let a good shooter put up 35 by hitting 8 three's on em, i really didnt understand that. how will district 1 shake out?

brad tried the first quater then he didnt have to play anymore cause we was up by 20.. won by 70-26 with subs in 2nd quater if that tells you anything.. i mean come on yea we have 3 point shooters but are post game is the best in are confrence and maybe region dont know bout other teams.. jason shelton killed yall both games.. brad didnt try cause he dont have to for us to win aginst yall.. if yall was maybe unicoi he would try to score is ussal 20 point 16 board game.. cause brad is leading east tennessee in boards 5th in points.. ya over rated i didnt see hopsons name any where in the jc press... but that point was made.. hopson has to delvop enough said...

well he scored 25 on your bulldogs so he aint to bad....U dont wanna say anything about when they played them at the den? at roan mt. hopson got hurt and cloudland hit everything they threw up... it was a diffrent story at the den...

At the den, everyone knows its 7 on 5. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just wait till you get on a neutral floor with the real basketball teams. I really do hope you guys beat the creek, cause I think they are worse than you all. Then you get to be schooled by the real programs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

brad tried the first quater then he didnt have to play anymore cause we was up by 20.. won by 70-26 with subs in 2nd quater if that tells you anything.. i mean come on yea we have 3 point shooters but are post game is the best in are confrence and maybe region dont know bout other teams.. jason shelton killed yall both games.. brad didnt try cause he dont have to for us to win aginst yall.. if yall was maybe unicoi he would try to score is ussal 20 point 16 board game.. cause brad is leading east tennessee in boards 5th in points.. ya over rated i didnt see hopsons name any where in the jc press... but that point was made.. hopson has to delvop enough said...

Every time I have seen Brad play he starts off really strong than just seems to give up the rest of the time. It makes him looks lazy and most colleges are going to see this and forget him. He may be leading in boards but a lot of that is because of his hieght. I think Brad is insanely over-rated To me someone who doesn't give their all in every single game , the whole game is not a true athlete. Don't get me wrong he is good and he has skill but not like everyone for Greeneville is making it out to be.

Its not to hard to put up 20 a night if your the only player on the team that can even half-way play.

who r u talkin about?

i got to make it to the north greene at cosby game an it was a joke. the only person who i thought was even decent from NG was #4. he could actually shoot a lil bit. there defense was a joke, they stayed in a zone an let a good shooter put up 35 by hitting 8 three's on em, i really didnt understand that. how will district 1 shake out?

#4 had 19 and hopson had 19 at cosby... but at ng hopson had 23 and #4 had 10... r u even watchin the same games as me?

At the den, everyone knows its 7 on 5. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just wait till you get on a neutral floor with the real basketball teams. I really do hope you guys beat the creek, cause I think they are worse than you all. Then you get to be schooled by the real programs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope we beat them too... we already beat them once this year so hopefully we can