Juniior Players College Predictions

Beaverfan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RYAN CASTEEL! hands down... catcher at Bradley Central can smash! He also throws around a 1.9... already receiving a ton of letters from schools including LSU... Heath Comerford from McMinn County, pitcher/catcher/1B, can carve up anyone or gas it by them... not to mention Comerford can hammer the ball.... already receiving a ton of letters from schools including Auburn

now thats funny, bet they also want them to run track.

RYAN CASTEEL! hands down... catcher at Bradley Central can smash! He also throws around a 1.9... already receiving a ton of letters from schools including LSU... Heath Comerford from McMinn County, pitcher/catcher/1B, can carve up anyone or gas it by them... not to mention Comerford can hammer the ball.... already receiving a ton of letters from schools including Auburn

Casteel owns. this kid is the best high school player ive ever seen. UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE

• 3 weeks later...

Dobyns-Bennett, Jamie Crawford SS Jr. now will be 4 yr starter at short,gets to every ball good arm and hitting for power now batting 3rd this yr, also Gabe Overcast has good stuff probably in the mid 80's range will get some looks and Joe Doran throws in the mid 80's also both will be highly looked at JUCO prospects.

Science Hill[/u Basically u could say the whole team because they are very talented in every class but i would say Mckinney is their best prospect throws 87 88 with a sharp 6to12 breaking ball.

Sullivan East Tyler Gaby is a very talented Jr. SS

Just off the top of my head, but please post more prospects from District 1AAA on here, Knoxville can start their own thread.

I agree on your Science Hill Section. They should have a very solid team this year. They will have N. Patterson who is a great defensive player and consistent hitter. Ben McKinney who will help them out greatly with their pitching, also there pitcher Lucas Anderson will be a great asset that will help them out this year. Caleb Mancuso is a strong competitor and has a cannon for an arm. Derek Feiffer is also a very sound defensive player and a decent hitter. Also Lance Reed is a great athlete and is very well taught. Another player is Devon Muse who Is a very powerful player at the plate and has a decent arm, with a couple adjustments he could find himself doing damage on the field. Also Aaron Ferrel who is a lefty for science hill will help the team out if his control has settled down he will be a sound pitcher. Also Daniel Sharp, Caleb Mancuso, and Nathaniel Patterson will serve as threats this year on the mound. Also andrew sims is good defensive player and solid at the plate. There are many other players and attributes to players that i have not named. I only have limited knowledge on the baseball club, but all around they are a very solid team offensively and definsively and could find themselves at State this year.