TOP KNOX AREA TEAMS OR PLAYERS

underdog4

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catholic is looking really strong this year. they only lost two starters from last year. chase nieri will be missed but catholic will not be hurt by his lost. catholic has a chance to prove themselves because they play cak, west, bearden during the regular season and farragut during the preseason.

i dont consider brian beckham a good player, i mean what has he done that has been so impressive besides his amazing goal against cak in the district final to help us win that game? joking aside i think that every player on catholic is very strong and should be considered a good player. you cant forget the defense at catholic, having only allowed 15 goals the whole season. we did score 91 but i think the 15 allowed, especially against teams like bearden, cak, houston, and notre dame, that is a pretty impressive feat

i dont consider brian beckham a good player, i mean what has he done that has been so impressive besides his amazing goal against cak in the district final to help us win that game? joking aside i think that every player on catholic is very strong and should be considered a good player. you cant forget the defense at catholic, having only allowed 15 goals the whole season. we did score 91 but i think the 15 allowed, especially against teams like bearden, cak, houston, and notre dame, that is a pretty impressive feat

i totally agree with you about their defense zon, by the way is zach wegryn playing? he is great in the back from what i remember. brian in my opinion is an ok player, his goal against cak, from what i heard was very pretty, but when i watched him some last year, i didn't think he really stood out