Team from Canada needs a scrimmage

BigG

This high school is planning to bring their Varsity and Jr. Varsity Soccer teams to the Knoxville area for a week of pre-season training in March. They will be training at Lincoln Memorial University from March 8th to March 14th and in that time they are looking to line up a few games later in the week.

If you are a team that is looking for another scrimmage, please contact me at CAKsoccer@bellsouth.net and I will forward your message to their coach.

G, I think we should scrimmage them.

Govols, I would have liked to, but we had two problems: It is on the week of our junior/senior trip, and we already have our maximum amount of scrimmages.

We are going to try to set something up next spring.

I believe Catholic is going to try and work something out.

Govols, I would have liked to, but we had two problems: It is on the week of our junior/senior trip, and we already have our maximum amount of scrimmages.

We are going to try to set something up next spring.

I believe Catholic is going to try and work something out.

Why would you having a junior/senior trip affect the canadian team? Are you hosting them? Are they not still available?

Why would you having a junior/senior trip affect the canadian team? Are you hosting them? Are they not still available?

It doesn't affect the Canadian team, it affects us. All of CAK's upperclassmen would be gone on a trip (doesn't leave much of a team). The asked to scrimmage us, and since we couldn't, I told them I would see if anyone else around the Knoxville area was available. Catholic is going to try and play them, I believe. Regardless of if they find someone to scrimmage, they are still going to train at LMU...

It doesn't affect the Canadian team, it affects us. All of CAK's upperclassmen would be gone on a trip (doesn't leave much of a team). The asked to scrimmage us, and since we couldn't, I told them I would see if anyone else around the Knoxville area was available. Catholic is going to try and play them, I believe. Regardless of if they find someone to scrimmage, they are still going to train at LMU...

OK, I see. I thought GoVols was asking on behalf of another team. Thanks for the clarification!