Congratulations and Good Luck

CHSbowler

I would personally like to congratulate every body who bowled this year. Not just those who made it to state, but all of those who competed in making high school bowling the sport that it is today.

Good luck to every one who still have years to come with high school bowling. Hopefully in the future this blog will be used to congratulate the successes of every team and individuals, and not to insult those who work to achieve that success. Thank you every body who congratulated me and the Columbia Central Boys Bowling team this year.

The last four years of my life have been absolutely amazing. Over this time, I have learned exactly what hard work and dedication means through the hands of one of the most deserving and well respected coaches in high school bowling, Mike Ransom. He has made the sport what it is to me, and helped me out so much in my life as a bowler, and as a person in general. It's coaches like him who make the sport and who work hard every day to make sure that our sport progresses. I would just like to thank him, Gary Flatt, Norm Titus, and Randy Cook for everything they have done for me, and for the team, over the last four years.

I would personally like to congratulate every body who bowled this year. Not just those who made it to state, but all of those who competed in making high school bowling the sport that it is today.

Good luck to every one who still have years to come with high school bowling. Hopefully in the future this blog will be used to congratulate the successes of every team and individuals, and not to insult those who work to achieve that success. Thank you every body who congratulated me and the Columbia Central Boys Bowling team this year.

The last four years of my life have been absolutely amazing. Over this time, I have learned exactly what hard work and dedication means through the hands of one of the most deserving and well respected coaches in high school bowling, Mike Ransom. He has made the sport what it is to me, and helped me out so much in my life as a bowler, and as a person in general. It's coaches like him who make the sport and who work hard every day to make sure that our sport progresses. I would just like to thank him, Gary Flatt, Norm Titus, and Randy Cook for everything they have done for me, and for the team, over the last four years.

Thanks, Michael! It has been very rewarding for me to watch you grow as a bowler, but more importantly, a young man.

You have set a good example for the returning members of our team. We'll be back!