Booker T Washington

matt610

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...that is the only reason I wouldn't cheer for the West....BTW is AA so I wouldn't have to worry about that...

For BTW to get to the state they will have to meet up with Dyer County some where down the line. If they are not any better than last year , they may get their first loss against Dyer Co. The Choctaws are alot more faster and more fundamentally sound than ever before. The Choctaws swarming defence is awesome to watch. When they go to the bench they don't miss a step. It's like they are all mirrors of each other. They almost won the Gold Ball last year, they are hungry to go back and get it this time. Thats my two cents for what it's worth.

For BTW to get to the state they will have to meet up with Dyer County some where down the line. If they are not any better than last year , they may get their first loss against Dyer Co. The Choctaws are alot more faster and more fundamentally sound than ever before. The Choctaws swarming defence is awesome to watch. When they go to the bench they don't miss a step. It's like they are all mirrors of each other. They almost won the Gold Ball last year, they are hungry to go back and get it this time. Thats my two cents for what it's worth.

Who did they almost beat for the Gold Ball last year? It will be a good game because BTW bench can start at some of the other area schools. I'm not taking anything away from DC, but BTW will not be afraid of their swarming defense. The guards at BTW are really good. This game should be very exciting if it happens. If it does happen, I hope it would be in the state championship. Good luck to both teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope this game happens, because I can't wait to see it!!! I was so impressed last year by BTW on and off the court. I am a Choctaw faithful, but when these guys to DC they were the most respectful team I had seen all year. I am not sure of his name, but the "Tall" guy is what he was referred too, was very nice to my young son and lifted him so he could be as tall as him. I think we forget to mention the good things outside about these kids, so I want just share that. Back to basketball...BTW played hard, but in the end the DC got the edge. As DC celebrated, they were in shock and stood on the floor. BTW will be ready this time and not underestimate "the little team from somewhere called Newbern" (stated by a Memphis radio station) This game will be one for the books, because DC wants state and BTW is the wall. Good Luck to both teams, BUT I am pushing for a return trip to the BORO!!!!

GO DC!!!!!!