Pumpkin Time

coach763

Sorry Muffin, but when the football board is closed..............it is beyond dull! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I probably was one and the first (+) members and did it because I thought the discussion board was a great idea on Mr Thompson part to promote HS sports.................I did it to support him and followed it up on the following years............at least 2 more times.

Let me preface this by saying this board was his idea and it is his board and he can darn well do what he pleases................ and I am sure that he will do just that!!

BUT I think (IMO only) closing the most popular part of the board is not a good idea............again my opinion only. I would venture to say that when the football board is on hiatus............traffic on the board is diminished greatly.

So, if and when the football board is always open...............I will (+) again immediately. IF NO, then I guess I will be one of the cheapo's.............I really hate it, but I just do not like the board when football is closed............quite dull when everyone is gone!

If everyone took your stace on this,then all of the boards would be closed.

Sorry Muffin, but when the football board is closed..............it is beyond dull! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I probably was one and the first (+) members and did it because I thought the discussion board was a great idea on Mr Thompson part to promote HS sports.................I did it to support him and followed it up on the following years............at least 2 more times.

Let me preface this by saying this board was his idea and it is his board and he can darn well do what he pleases................ and I am sure that he will do just that!!

BUT I think (IMO only) closing the most popular part of the board is not a good idea............again my opinion only. I would venture to say that when the football board is on hiatus............traffic on the board is diminished greatly.

So, if and when the football board is always open...............I will (+) again immediately. IF NO, then I guess I will be one of the cheapo's.............I really hate it, but I just do not like the board when football is closed............quite dull when everyone is gone!

I have explained it before. Nothing has changed.

If you cant afford the 12 dollars then you shouldnt be able to afford the internet. I hope your signifigant other isnt hoping for anything pricey for valentines day. xoxo

• 1 month later...