Region 5 brackets

Olerestler

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real problem with the match of the century was that Pattonboysdad gave up the element of surprise. While crouching behind the vent he thought he was turkey hunting and started clucking. All of the turkeys in the other room started strutting their stuff thinking pattonboysdad was the true ginger. He panicked and well the rest is history. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How has this happend???

2 returning region champs @ 130 and 285 not seeded first. What criteria was used to seed Aboulmouna (Tullahoma) under Mitchell (Riverdale)? I am really confused to how this has happend and who allowed this to be overlooked, if it is incorrect. The only thing I can come to for the heavyweight is a common opponent that Roper (Tullahoma) has lost to prior to his injury that Bain (Warren Co.) has defeated if that is the case then the seed at 285 is correct. I believe someone got fooled for the 130 seeds to be this wrong. Please explain if you were present at the meeting.

How has this happend???

2 returning region champs @ 130 and 285 not seeded first. What criteria was used to seed Aboulmouna (Tullahoma) under Mitchell (Riverdale)? I am really confused to how this has happend and who allowed this to be overlooked, if it is incorrect. The only thing I can come to for the heavyweight is a common opponent that Roper (Tullahoma) has lost to prior to his injury that Bain (Warren Co.) has defeated if that is the case then the seed at 285 is correct. I believe someone got fooled for the 130 seeds to be this wrong. Please explain if you were present at the meeting.

You are correct about heavy. Although Roper has not lost to anyone in the region he did lose to the boy from Cookville the first match back after his surgery. Bain beat Cookville at some point this year.

Don't know about Ziad.

Region 5 seeds go as followsBrackets will not be printed until after weigh ins. Non seeded wrestlers are not listed.103- 8 wrestler bracket1st-Foutch Tull2nd-Martinez Warr3rd-Heath Blk4th-Freeman LC5th-Schultz Sie6th- Pennington Riv112- 8 man bracket1st-Norris Tull2nd-Fearbaucher Blk3rd-O'neal LC4th-Gibbs WC5th-Baldwin OAK6th-Mullins FC119- 6 man1st-Morris Blk2nd-Paleaze LC3rd-Beck Oak4th-Taylor Sie125- 7 wrestlers1st-Houglam Riv2nd Lysyczyn Blk3rd-Grant Sie130- 7 man1st-N. Mitchell Riv2nd-Ziad Ab. Tull3rd-Tate Oak4th-Garbaldon FC135- 7 man1st- Proctor Blk2nd-Gechele Oak3rd-Knight Tull4th- Lane Riv5th-Campbell LC140- 8 man1st- Carpenetti OAK2nd- Schmidt Tull3rd- Nell BlK4th- O'neal Sie5th Braun Forr6th Leonard Riv145- 10 man1st-Z. Mitchell Riv2nd- Reedy WC3rd-Appleby Forr4th-Obrien Blk152- 10 man (sends four wrestlers)1st-Gay Riv2nd-Jennings CC3rd- Crouch Tull4th- Higgison Blk5th- Crabtree FC6th- Steward Sie160- 8 man1st-Spaman Sie2nd-Cicco Blk3rd- Dunphy FC4th-Davis Tull5th- Dunavan LC6th-McMillan Riv7th-Matheney WC171- 8 man1st-Kennedy Blk2nd Gaurdado WC3rd-Gregory Tull4th Taylor Oak5th Hayes Sie6th Gilliam Riv189- 8 man1st-Patton Blk2nd-Beilfuss Sie3rd-Spivey Riv4th- Church Tull5th Griffin FC215- 6 man1st Quick Tull2nd Silhath Blk3rd Kanjanabout Sie4th Bumpus Riv5th Shelton CC6th Foutch FC285- 9 man1st Bain WC2nd Roper Tull3rd-Barrett Oak4th Raper CC5th Pennycuff Sie6th Wells Blk7th Mayes Riv

Region 5 seeds go as followsBrackets will not be printed until after weigh ins. Non seeded wrestlers are not listed.103- 8 wrestler bracket1st-Foutch Tull2nd-Martinez Warr3rd-Heath Blk4th-Freeman LC5th-Schultz Sie6th- Pennington Riv112- 8 man bracket1st-Norris Tull2nd-Fearbaucher Blk3rd-O'neal LC4th-Gibbs WC5th-Baldwin OAK6th-Mullins FC119- 6 man1st-Morris Blk2nd-Paleaze LC3rd-Beck Oak4th-Taylor Sie125- 7 wrestlers1st-Houglam Riv2nd Lysyczyn Blk3rd-Grant Sie130- 7 man1st-N. Mitchell Riv2nd-Ziad Ab. Tull3rd-Tate Oak4th-Garbaldon FC135- 7 man1st- Proctor Blk2nd-Gechele Oak3rd-Knight Tull4th- Lane Riv5th-Campbell LC140- 8 man1st- Carpenetti OAK2nd- Schmidt Tull3rd- Nell BlK4th- O'neal Sie5th Braun Forr6th Leonard Riv145- 10 man1st-Z. Mitchell Riv2nd- Reedy WC3rd-Appleby Forr4th-Obrien Blk152- 10 man (sends four wrestlers)1st-Gay Riv2nd-Jennings CC3rd- Crouch Tull4th- Higgison Blk5th- Crabtree FC6th- Steward Sie160- 8 man1st-Spaman Sie2nd-Cicco Blk3rd- Dunphy FC4th-Davis Tull5th- Dunavan LC6th-McMillan Riv7th-Matheney WC171- 8 man1st-Kennedy Blk2nd Gaurdado WC3rd-Gregory Tull4th Taylor Oak5th Hayes Sie6th Gilliam Riv189- 8 man1st-Patton Blk2nd-Beilfuss Sie3rd-Spivey Riv4th- Church Tull5th Griffin FC215- 6 man1st Quick Tull2nd Silhath Blk3rd Kanjanabout Sie4th Bumpus Riv5th Shelton CC6th Foutch FC285- 9 man1st Bain WC2nd Roper Tull3rd-Barrett Oak4th Raper CC5th Pennycuff Sie6th Wells Blk7th Mayes Riv

Cousy,

I think someone told a few untruths inorder to get the better seed and maybe get away from the 3rd seed from Oakland, hopefully the coaches in region 5 will fix what is wrong and not allow a little white lie to destroy the tournament and hamper a wrestler that deserves to be seeded #1. Regardless Ziad will win the tournament and the true best wrestler will come through the bracket and that will be Ziad. I just hope that the coaches who allowed this to happen will come forward and correct the mistake.

Cousy,

I think someone told a few untruths inorder to get the better seed and maybe get away from the 3rd seed from Oakland, hopefully the coaches in region 5 will fix what is wrong and not allow a little white lie to destroy the tournament and hamper a wrestler that deserves to be seeded #1. Regardless Ziad will win the tournament and the true best wrestler will come through the bracket and that will be Ziad. I just hope that the coaches who allowed this to happen will come forward and correct the mistake.

Destroy the tournament? If a kid is seeded first or last it doesn't matter. If Ziad is that good he will win no matter where he's at. A problem between the first seed and second seed will hopefully be solved in the finals and either Nat or Ziad will come out on top.

I agree Ziad will not get hurt by this error, but the other kids that are battling for the 2nd and 3rd place and the opportunity to wrestle in Chattanooga. Ziad is the best wrestler and the best wrestler will come through the tournament. Hammer you are right Ziad is a great kid and I only want what is best for him and his chance at a state medal. Ringworm from your earlier statement please let the coaches do the coaching and you continue to be the cheerleader.