Region 5 brackets

Olerestler

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 5 seeds go as follows

Brackets will not be printed until after weigh ins. Non seeded wrestlers are not listed.

103- 8 wrestler bracket

1st-Foutch Tull

2nd-Martinez Warr

3rd-Heath Blk

4th-Freeman LC

5th-Schultz Sie

6th- Pennington Riv

112- 8 man bracket

1st-Norris Tull

2nd-Fearbaucher Blk

3rd-O'neal LC

4th-Gibbs WC

5th-Baldwin OAK

6th-Mullins FC

119- 6 man

1st-Morris Blk

2nd-Paleaze LC

3rd-Beck Oak

4th-Taylor Sie

125- 7 wrestlers

1st-Houglam Riv

2nd Lysyczyn Blk

3rd-Grant Sie

130- 7 man

1st-N. Mitchell Riv

2nd-Ziad Ab. Tull

3rd-Tate Oak

4th-Garbaldon FC

135- 7 man

1st- Proctor Blk

2nd-Gechele Oak

3rd-Knight Tull

4th- Lane Riv

5th-Campbell LC

140- 8 man

1st- Carpenetti OAK

2nd- Schmidt Tull

3rd- Nell BlK

4th- O'neal Sie

5th Braun Forr

6th Leonard Riv

145- 10 man

1st-Z. Mitchell Riv

2nd- Reedy WC

3rd-Appleby Forr

4th-Obrien Blk

152- 10 man (sends four wrestlers)

1st-Gay Riv

2nd-Jennings CC

3rd- Crouch Tull

4th- Higgison Blk

5th- Crabtree FC

6th- Steward Sie

160- 8 man

1st-Spaman Sie

2nd-Cicco Blk

3rd- Dunphy FC

4th-Davis Tull

5th- Dunavan LC

6th-McMillan Riv

7th-Matheney WC

171- 8 man

1st-Kennedy Blk

2nd Gaurdado WC

3rd-Gregory Tull

4th Taylor Oak

5th Hayes Sie

6th Gilliam Riv

189- 8 man

1st-Patton Blk

2nd-Beilfuss Sie

3rd-Spivey Riv

4th- Church Tull

5th Griffin FC

215- 6 man

1st Quick Tull

2nd Silhath Blk

3rd Kanjanabout Sie

4th Bumpus Riv

5th Shelton CC

6th Foutch FC

285- 9 man

1st Bain WC

2nd Roper Tull

3rd-Barrett Oak

4th Raper CC

5th Pennycuff Sie

6th Wells Blk

7th Mayes Riv

Come on PBD We know you have the info.

send it on to us pee-ons !!!!

i must also be a pee-on...because not only did i not have it... "THEY" would not give it to me to put on coach T...i begged...cried...threatened...but no one cared

they said i had to wait just like all the other pee-ons...at least that is what Hamm said /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Region 5 seeds go as follows

Brackets will not be printed until after weigh ins. Non seeded wrestlers are not listed.

103- 8 wrestler bracket

1st-Foutch Tull

2nd-Martinez Warr

3rd-Heath Blk

4th-Freeman LC

5th-Schultz Sie

6th- Pennington Riv

112- 8 man bracket

1st-Norris Tull

2nd-Fearbaucher Blk

3rd-O'neal LC

4th-Gibbs WC

5th-Baldwin OAK

6th-Mullins FC

119- 6 man

1st-Morris Blk

2nd-Paleaze LC

3rd-Beck Oak

4th-Taylor Sie

125- 7 wrestlers

1st-Houglam Riv

2nd Lysyczyn Blk

3rd-Grant Sie

130- 7 man

1st-N. Mitchell Riv

2nd-Ziad Ab. Tull

3rd-Tate Oak

4th-Garbaldon FC

135- 7 man

1st- Proctor Blk

2nd-Gechele Oak

3rd-Knight Tull

4th- Lane Riv

5th-Campbell LC

140- 8 man

1st- Carpenetti OAK

2nd- Schmidt Tull

3rd- Nell BlK

4th- O'neal Sie

5th Braun Forr

6th Leonard Riv

145- 10 man

1st-Z. Mitchell Riv

2nd- Reedy WC

3rd-Appleby Forr

4th-Obrien Blk

152- 10 man (sends four wrestlers)

1st-Gay Riv

2nd-Jennings CC

3rd- Crouch Tull

4th- Higgison Blk

5th- Crabtree FC

6th- Steward Sie

160- 8 man

1st-Spaman Sie

2nd-Cicco Blk

3rd- Dunphy FC

4th-Davis Tull

5th- Dunavan LC

6th-McMillan Riv

7th-Matheney WC

171- 8 man

1st-Kennedy Blk

2nd Gaurdado WC

3rd-Gregory Tull

4th Taylor Oak

5th Hayes Sie

6th Gilliam Riv

189- 8 man

1st-Patton Blk

2nd-Beilfuss Sie

3rd-Spivey Riv

4th- Church Tull

5th Griffin FC

215- 6 man

1st Quick Tull

2nd Silhath Blk

3rd Kanjanabout Sie

4th Bumpus Riv

5th Shelton CC

6th Foutch FC

285- 9 man

1st Bain WC

2nd Roper Tull

3rd-Barrett Oak

4th Raper CC

5th Pennycuff Sie

6th Wells Blk

7th Mayes Riv

Mr. Patton: Are you sure about heavy..our heavy is returning champ. is he not first..?

Mr. Patton: Are you sure about heavy..our heavy is returning champ. is he not first..?

hey thsdad...that is a great question in light of what i know about roper and his wrestling...

i had not noticed that he was second untill you brought it up...

lee ramsey actually posted these on coach T this morning...maybe he or Hamm can come on and give some insight as to the seeding...i do know that all the coaches were in the room last night as the seeding meeting went on...i know your coach was there as well

i tried to video the seeding meeting through the heating vent...but i got caught and had to do some heavy damage to all the coaches to get out of there alive...the coaches are okay...just a few bruised egos...tullahoma's coach was the toughest to handle...he tried to put me in one of those up north moves...and i countered with a TN GINGER...Hamm and Harmon were the easiest...i just clunked their two bald heads together...i learned that move from the three stooges...i need more top secret video trainning from BCB iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> ...Richie from oakland was pretty tough too...he is small but wirery...Ramsey from siegel went straight for the head arm throw...but i knew it was coming and again used the GINGER on him...it was 12 against 1...but i am now the region 5 40 and over champion... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Fortunately Forrest brought their 103 pounder (Deanna) ... Coach Vaughn coached her to put the patented OK State cowboy bedlam move on PBD and that put an end to that situation.

hey...i was very tired (the lungs are not what they used to be) and i did not want to hurt a girl...plus...the damage was already done as 12 men lay on the floor as if steven seigal had been there /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

and about coach vaughn...when he saw Hamm pull me through the heater vent and bodies started to fly...he ran... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

hey thsdad...that is a great question in light of what i know about roper and his wrestling...

i had not noticed that he was second untill you brought it up...

lee ramsey actually posted these on coach T this morning...maybe he or Hamm can come on and give some insight as to the seeding...i do know that all the coaches were in the room last night as the seeding meeting went on...i know your coach was there as well

i tried to video the seeding meeting through the heating vent...but i got caught and had to do some heavy damage to all the coaches to get out of there alive...the coaches are okay...just a few bruised egos...tullahoma's coach was the toughest to handle...he tried to put me in one of those up north moves...and i countered with a TN GINGER...Hamm and Harmon were the easiest...i just clunked their two bald heads together...i learned that move from the three stooges...i need more top secret video trainning from BCB iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> ...Richie from oakland was pretty tough too...he is small but wirery...Ramsey from siegel went straight for the head arm throw...but i knew it was coming and again used the GINGER on him...it was 12 against 1...but i am now the region 5 40 and over champion... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You haven't hade to go against Bill have you. I saw his top secret move against Kenny Meredith a couple years ago, the attack from behind then sit on them till they tap out. lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />