District 9-A

ecu

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds like it was a great game between Community and Cascade. Can someone give some details of what happened. There always seems to be a player like Small who comes out of nowhere to make a difference.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds like it was a great game between Community and Cascade. Can someone give some details of what happened. There always seems to be a player like Small who comes out of nowhere to make a difference.

Fantastic Game!! Community down by 16 at one time in the first half. Came back strong. Made adjustments and won with free throws by Small and Vassar with less than 15 seconds left.

Their first year coach, Allison Layne did a great job down the stretch.

I never suggested throwing a game. I was just showing the scenerio that may or may not unfold. For the being a fan thing, your right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Queens win the tourny

after we win it I just hope Forrest finishes 4th /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Keeps them out of our bracket in the region /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ha Ha I love it.