REGIONX

REGIONX

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,

Region X includes all the schools west of the Tennessee River. It is comprised mostly of schools within Shelby County with the exception of three, Fayette Academy, Brighton and Haywood County (1 wrestler). There are 17 teams in Region X. They are:

Arlington

Bartlett

Bolton

Brighton

Collierville

Cordova

Fayette Academy

Frayser

Germantown

Haywood County

Houston

Kingsbury

Millington

Raleigh-Egypt

Ridgeway

Southwind

White Station

Of the programs listed, only 7 of them have won a Regional Dual or Regional Tournament in their history. They are Arlington, Bolton, Collierville, Germantown, Houston, Millington, and Raleigh-Egypt.

A bracket is a series of competitions used to determine the winner of an event. The winner of 1 match advances to meet the winner of another match. The position of these winners is predetermined so that one always knows which his potential next opponent will be.

Anyway, when the brackets are finalized I will post them for all to see. I have been waiting because people freak out when preliminary information is out there and then it changes.

A bracket is a series of competitions used to determine the winner of an event. The winner of 1 match advances to meet the winner of another match. The position of these winners is predetermined so that one always knows which his potential next opponent will be.

Anyway, when the brackets are finalized I will post them for all to see. I have been waiting because people freak out when preliminary information is out there and then it changes.

first paragraph is... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> thanks coach for making me LOL at my desk

Yes, Chris was pinned last night. He had teched and pinned that kid earlier in the season and was on his way to a tech in this one when he got caught and pinned. Congratulations to Mark Suzore for making it happen and winning the region. Congratulations to Chris for handling the loss with class and continued to cheer on his teammates in the finals. A Class act.