7-AA

DaKing15643

Who do yall think should get MVP? Freshman of the year? Defensive MVP? and everything else.

In my opinion, i think MVP should go to Lashay Davis at Upperman. Freshman of the year should go to Kayla Biles of Upperman as well. Defensive MVP thats a toss up.

dont know that many girls of other teams in this district to put on all district teams except #5 and #54 for la the point guard and post. don't know their names but they have done a good job as well this year.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you saying that Davis is MVP. I think that she deserves it. But I would not be surprised if Ferriess from Smith County does not give her a good run for the money on votes. On freshman of the year as much as I would love to see Biles win it, I think that the guard from Cannon County (I think Sissom or Sells at Livingston win this award)!!!! I feel Coach of the year could be York or Cannon's coach. I like Dyer for Defensive player of the year and West of Livingston for Most Improved.

I agree with you saying that Davis is MVP. I think that she deserves it. But I would not be surprised if Ferriess from Smith County does not give her a good run for the money on votes. On freshman of the year as much as I would love to see Biles win it, I think that the guard from Cannon County (I think Sissom or Sells at Livingston win this award)!!!! I feel Coach of the year could be York or Cannon's coach. I like Dyer for Defensive player of the year and West of Livingston for Most Improved.

I don't think you are to far off.

Who do yall think should get MVP? Freshman of the year? Defensive MVP? and everything else.

In my opinion, i think MVP should go to Lashay Davis at Upperman. Freshman of the year should go to Kayla Biles of Upperman as well. Defensive MVP thats a toss up.

dont know that many girls of other teams in this district to put on all district teams except #5 and #54 for la the point guard and post. don't know their names but they have done a good job as well this year.

I agree. #5 is Shelby Taylor And #54 is Kendria Kilgore, of LA.

Our District is tough all the way through.

MVP

1. Lashay Davis-Upperman

2. Molly Eacret-York

3. Kendra Kilgore-LA

4. Kayci Ferriss-Smith

Freshman of the year

1. Makenzie Sells-LA

2. Emily Sissom-Cannon

3. Kayla Biles-Upperman

I know Sissom probably outscored Sells but Sells is the total package??¦..Defense & Offense

Defensive MVP

1. Kayci Ferris-Smith

2. Karisa Dyer-Upperman

3. Shelby Talyor-LA ??¦.she may not be tall but she is all over you

4. Jennifer Maynord-Upperman??¦.she is too good not to mention

Most Improved

Adrian West-LA??¦??¦ Without a doubt

Rachel Brown-York??¦.I noticed this kid this year

Alissa Sells-LA??¦..She got some playing time last year(team full of seniors) but this year she has stepped it up and knocked down some points

Coach of the Year

Leslie Smith??¦..She lost her WHOLE starting line up from last year & come back with a team this strong.

Look at the group of girls we have in this district.......

1st Team

Kaycie Ferris-SC

Kendra Kilgore-LA

Lashay Davis-Upp

Molly Eacret-York

Alissa Sells-LA

2nd Team

Karrisa Dyer-Upp

Makenzie Sells-LA

Emily Sissom-CC

Jennifer Maynord-Upp

Rachel Brown-York

3rd

Shelby Taylor-LA

Adrian West-LA

Katie Bradfeild-York

Kaitlyn Gregory-MC

Cynthia Woodward-DC

This will all become final Monday when they have the district meeting. The brackets will also be set then. Even though this is how the district tournament on the girls looks:

#1 Upperman bye

#2 York bye

#3 Livingston plays the winner of Macon Co/DeKalb Co. game

#4 Cannon Co. plays Smith Co.

Livingston will play on Friday

This came from the radio announcer for Livingston on Friday when they played Upperman.

Molly Eacret from York should be not be overlooked. She has as many points, rebounds, & steals as Davis. She didn't have her regular game at Upperman but when Upperman played at York she had 24 points and Davis only had I think 7. York does not get as much media coverage as Upperman but they are neck & neck on stats and leadership. They both are great players!

I agree about Molly. I think she is a great player and even better kid. By saying the poster wasn't too far off, I meant all the predictions.

Well I wasn't to far off??¦.. I got 4 correct.

MVP- Lashay Davis

Freshman of the year- Makenzie Sells

Coach of the Year- Leslie Smith

Most Improved- Adrian West(not sure about this one....I read it on another post)

Who got Defensive MVP??

I should have 4 out of 5 right on first team

Kendra Kilgore

Kaycie Ferris

Molly Eacret

who was 4th & 5th??

Congratulation to all the girls!

A big /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> to Kendra, Makenzie, Adrian & Malory Mahaney(freshman team). I'm sure some of the other girls from LA that made 2nd & 3rd team. Does anyone have the complete list???