Two Camden Lions Players Sign With Bethel

lioness73

Two of Camdens finest signed with Bethel College yesterday. They are Kyle Combs and Chase Horton.Kyle was signed on to be a Defensive End,and Chase was signed on to be a Linebacker.These two young Gentlemen deserve everything that they're receiving,and will be a great asset to the Bethel program. CONGRATS to you both !!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who gives a care. cmaden gonna go 2nd in the region anyways. behind the big blue and white of there cross river rival. I play for Loretto but none of ya'll knows what to come at ya'll out of that little town. HEEhhaa.

You are obviously NOT a Waverly fan, just someone wanting to spout off at the mouth. I am quite sure that the Coach Graves would prefer that you shut up and log off this website!

Guest thewaverytigerrock

You are obviously NOT a Waverly fan, just someone wanting to spout off at the mouth. I am quite sure that the Coach Graves would prefer that you shut up and log off this website!

he's told me to keep my mouth shut plenty of times, but i never listen. Ya'll bout to lose ya'll region championship u better take that to the bank dude.

Congrats to my younger bro, Kyle and to a great player and person, Chase!! Represent West TN well at the next level!

As for this tigerrock- coach tell you things and you don't listen. Hmmm... I wonder why your team loses almost all of its games? Tough question....

Congrats to my younger bro, Kyle and to a great player and person, Chase!! Represent West TN well at the next level!

As for this tigerrock- coach tell you things and you don't listen. Hmmm... I wonder why your team loses almost all of its games? Tough question....

Dont sweat it rcombs i'm sure you know well and good just how much respect Camden and Waverly have for each other. They talk a lot, we talk a lot and unfortunately Waverly has hit a dry spell for the last couple years. This guy is just tryin to get us Lion faithful manes ruffled, but its all good.

Guest mustangrein21

heck yeah we hate ya'll there is no doubt about that. I don't even like to come eat pizza over there. Just ask ya'lls seniors and juniors what happen to them when they played waverly as 8th grader. Now i know people get stronger since junior high but either way it goes ya'll will see what i'm talking about soon enough.

heck yeah we hate ya'll there is no doubt about that. I don't even like to come eat pizza over there. Just ask ya'lls seniors and juniors what happen to them when they played waverly as 8th grader. Now i know people get stronger since junior high but either way it goes ya'll will see what i'm talking about soon enough.

You want some wine with your Cheese.

First of all this isnt about the season or past seasons, it is about the enrichment of Camden Central football and two great young men and athletes progressing their play to a higher level. This is a celebratory post not one to talk smack.My second point is perhaps the root of your hatred is becauase ever since your Loretto Mustangs(I assume you are from Loretto) have started playing the Camden Lions of a new era yall haven't been losing, but yall have been embarassed. Now when I say embarressed, I don't mean losing by a margin of 14 points or so I mean losing by a margin of 21+. Keep thinkin yall are region Champs we have the plawue, and besides we love being underdogs /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .

Congratulations to your brother. I wish him the best. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...