Hixson @ Chattanooga Christian

alwaysballin1

This one will go to CCS because Hixson will need a real coach to help in this game. Preparation for this one had to start Wednesday. That little bald headed man will be in over his head for this one. He has never been in an environment like this and the other coaches can't make adjustments or give the right advice for this game. I know the players have to play the game but trust me, they'll need a coach that knows what he is doing to help out in this one. Coach Eller has been in many games as big or bigger than this one. He will be missed very much tonight! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

This one will go to CCS because Hixson will need a real coach to help in this game. Preparation for this one had to start Wednesday. That little bald headed man will be in over his head for this one. He has never been in an environment like this and the other coaches can't make adjustments or give the right advice for this game. I know the players have to play the game but trust me, they'll need a coach that knows what he is doing to help out in this one. Coach Eller has been in many games as big or bigger than this one. He will be missed very much tonight! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

No i don't think so, the new coach is capable also with all the assist coaches there to help him

he will do fine. he has alot better attitude that eller.

No i don't think so, the new coach is capable also with all the assist coaches there to help him

he will do fine. he has alot better attitude that eller.

Yea! Les Miles was very capable with Nick Saban's players when they won the national championship. Mike Davis was very capable with Bobby Knight's players when they went to the national championship game. It seemed that their attitudes were very good then. It looks like the players are winning with the attitude that Eller gave them. They have even given him credit for this. Where was this "better attitude" during football season? (2-8) The assistant coaches are doing a great job. That little blonde one and the short dark headed one seem to know how things should be done. I would like to see them get more credit for carrying on the tradition of winning that Hixson has had for a number of years instead of some little bald headed guy that doesn't come to practice all the time but stands up and makes sure that everyone sees him. He is still a (2-8) type of coach. After watching them play, they haven' changed anything. Why is he on the bench. Good Luck to Hixson but I'm telling you, this one is way over the bald headed man's head. Which doesn't have to be very high. I'll be at the game and we'll see if the bald man can handle the pressure. I bet he hopes that he gets that other job that he has already applied for.

THIS IS FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS COACH WHITE VERY WELL... FIRST OF ALL LET ME START BY SAYING LOOKS LIKE THE "LITTLE BALD MAN" WAS ABLE TO HANDLE THE UNBELIEVEABLE PRESURE HE WAS UNDER LAST NIGHT. HE HAS BEEN IN FAR MORE INTENSE SITUTATIONS THAN THAT ONE. I GUESS YOU ARE NOT VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE FACT THAT HE WAS A FOOTBALL COACH IN DALLAS TEXAS FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS. IN THAT TIME HE COACHED IN TEXAS STADIUM AND 3 STATE SEMI FINAL GAMES. BY THE WAY, HE WON 3 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN TRACK. ALSO, HE DID NOT STEP INTO THE BASKETBALL PROGRAM FOR RECOGNITION. THE SAD PART OF THIS IS IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE BOYS ON THE TEAM. THEY HAVE WON 11 IN A ROW, 20 WINS ON THE SEASON,AND OVERCAME A LOT OF ADVERSITY. I AM SURE THERE ARE A FEW REASONS THEY HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL. A BIG PART IS COACH ELLER, THE BOYS HAVE PLAYED WELL, AND THE ASSISTANTS WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM THE BALD MAN HAVE MANAGED THE SITUATION VERY WELL. AS FOR MISSING PRACTICE, BEFORE HE WAS ASKED TO TAKE OVER THE PROGRAM HE SIGNED UP TO TAKE A MASTERS CLASS TO ADVANCE HIS EDUCATION... SOMETHING YOU WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT.... HE IS THE HARDEST WORKING AND MOST DEDICATED PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN. HE ALWAYS GIVES CREDIT TO THE ASSISTANT COACHES AND PLAYERS. THE PRESS SOMETIMES FAILS TO MENTION THAT... SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT... YOU NEGATIVE ###### PERSON... YOU WISH YOU HAD AS MUCH INTEGRITY AS COACH WHITE HAS IN HIS FREAKIN BALD HEAD... GO FIND SOMEONE ON YOUR LEVEL TO PICK ON BECAUSE COACH WHITE IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE......

Yea! Les Miles was very capable with Nick Saban's players when they won the national championship. Mike Davis was very capable with Bobby Knight's players when they went to the national championship game. It seemed that their attitudes were very good then. It looks like the players are winning with the attitude that Eller gave them. They have even given him credit for this. Where was this "better attitude" during football season? (2-8) The assistant coaches are doing a great job. That little blonde one and the short dark headed one seem to know how things should be done. I would like to see them get more credit for carrying on the tradition of winning that Hixson has had for a number of years instead of some little bald headed guy that doesn't come to practice all the time but stands up and makes sure that everyone sees him. He is still a (2-8) type of coach. After watching them play, they haven' changed anything. Why is he on the bench. Good Luck to Hixson but I'm telling you, this one is way over the bald headed man's head. Which doesn't have to be very high. I'll be at the game and we'll see if the bald man can handle the pressure. I bet he hopes that he gets that other job that he has already applied for.

From what it looks like, the situation at Hixson is very complicated and tough on everybody. He was appointed as the coach and is not even getting paid so he's doing everything he can. The bottom line is the boys play the game. All the coaches do their best to prepare the boys for the games but the most important thing is being there for them in a positive way off the court. To be honest it seems like the players do most of the coaching particular the captain and PG. But whatever their doing it's working. But the game was an exciting and fun atmosphere the crowd was into it. And once again Hixson continues their win streak!!

Just get ready for my HustlinTigers to seek revenge on Hixson for Hurting Dominique and beating them. Plus welcome the return of Dominique Harper. 2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers

That's what I'm talking about some good old fashion competition. If the bracket so falls this way and Hixson plays Howard in the Ship, I'm sure Hixson will come out just as excited to play the tigers as they are. This tournament is gonna be fun, well worth the drive to bledsoe.

What happened at Hixson and why are they looking for a Coach?

Apparently, some accusations were made against him that caused him to be suspended for 10 days and removed as coach for the time being but from what I heard at the game the other night, he has called for hearing with the school board and from what it sounds like, he has a good chance of getting his coaching duties back when the board rules in his favor.