DC - Primm, Bell

RV - Williams, Childs

SPR - Stanton, Johnson

HC - Perry

KW - A Smith

NW - Rudolph

MVP - Caldwell, Walker

Coach - Darden

* I think Caldwell, Walker, Primm, and Stanton are the best in the district - all 4 are / or will be / D-1 signees.

My predictions on Tuesday's awards ...

NE - Walker, Alderson, James

CHS - Caldwell, Henderson, Barnes

DC - Primm, Bell

RV - Williams, Childs

SPR - Stanton, Johnson

HC - Perry

KW - A Smith

NW - Rudolph

MVP - Caldwell, Walker

Coach - Darden

* I think Caldwell, Walker, Primm, and Stanton are the best in the district - all 4 are / or will be / D-1 signees.

I agree. If Walker and Caldwell dont share the MVP, I will be very surprised. Both players have battled and led there teams to a identical record in district play. Primm could have possibly been in the mix had DC beat HC saturday but I hope the coaches do what is right and have Co-MVPs...How impressive will this be to have Tyrone Caldwell be a three time winner and probably could have been co-MVP with drake reed as a freshman. But this district looks to be bright with Williams, Childs at Rossview. Rudolph(nw) D. Smith(KW), and the best of the group could be Corey Stanton from Springfield. He was probably his teams best player as a freshman last year but was dominated by seniors.

All of these guys are great choices. What about Williams at Rossview?

Williams was not impressive as he was last year, I watched him play against Springfield and it look like he was not involved in the offense nor did I see him do anything on the defensive end, not putting the Johnson kid down who is a sophmore at Springfield but when you are a Junior you have to be more active in the team concept.

Williams was not impressive as he was last year, I watched him play against Springfield and it look like he was not involved in the offense nor did I see him do anything on the defensive end, not putting the Johnson kid down who is a sophmore at Springfield but when you are a Junior you have to be more active in the team concept.

I agree with the thoughts on Williams. He was just too inconsistent this year. Does anybody have the district leaders in the major stats?

I agree. If Walker and Caldwell dont share the MVP, I will be very surprised. Both players have battled and led there teams to a identical record in district play. Primm could have possibly been in the mix had DC beat HC saturday but I hope the coaches do what is right and have Co-MVPs...How impressive will this be to have Tyrone Caldwell be a three time winner and probably could have been co-MVP with drake reed as a freshman. But this district looks to be bright with Williams, Childs at Rossview. Rudolph(nw) D. Smith(KW), and the best of the group could be Corey Stanton from Springfield. He was probably his teams best player as a freshman last year but was dominated by seniors.

I don't the kid from Kenwood should be on the list because I didn't see him on the floor enough he had alot of foul trouble, Northwest had a bad year so how can you list someone from that team.

The guys that I saw play held their title of the hype they deserve, Stanton, Walker, Caldwell, Primm, Perry. I can't wait for the tournaments this week because the best game will be Rossview vs Springfield at Rossview.

I don't the kid from Kenwood should be on the list because I didn't see him on the floor enough he had alot of foul trouble, Northwest had a bad year so how can you list someone from that team.

The guys that I saw play held their title of the hype they deserve, Stanton, Walker, Caldwell, Primm, Perry. I can't wait for the tournaments this week because the best game will be Rossview vs Springfield at Rossview.

If you read the post more carefully, you'll see that I was sayin that Walker-Caldwell should be your MVP. Then I went on to say how the future of the district looks bright because of the following players coming back. Marquis Rudolph is still one of the top individual talents in the district despite the teams record. I wasnt saying those players were up for MVP. I definitely wasnt saying that DeMarius Smith from Kenwood should be a MVP candidate.

Can't disagree with the assessment of Williams. Also Paris paper is saying HC will be playing Rossview at Rossview Fri night.

Can't disagree with the assessment of Williams. Also Paris paper is saying HC will be playing Rossview at Rossview Fri night.

I yes I see that now I forgot that Dickson Co. and Henry Co. had a make up game where Henry Co. won, that made Henry Co. and Springfield tied in the district how did they determined the tie breaker, because they split the season series 1-1 but Henry Co. in the first matchup beat Springfield by 20, and Springfield only won by 7, but Springfield has a better record against the top teams beating Clarksville twice and Northeast once.

My predictions on Tuesday's awards ...

NE - Walker, Alderson, James

CHS - Caldwell, Henderson, Barnes

DC - Primm, Bell

RV - Williams, Childs

SPR - Stanton, Johnson

HC - Perry

KW - A Smith

NW - Rudolph

MVP - Caldwell, Walker

Coach - Darden

Pretty good list, I would like to give Marcus Ethridge a nod on the all district team, He has been very consistant all season on the low post for Henry county.