hottest wrestlers

mclovin008

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeno

And that streak is what?

Has he been wrestling in matches since the state duals? Because if not, the last match he had there he lost. So I'd say that streak is not very long.

Good wrestler, and good kid, but I think you are missing it here when you are talking about WINNING STREAKS

I'm not sure a huge winning streak is nearly as important as a huge win, or even a couple, heading right into the state tournament. In fact, a big winning streak would just add pressure (See: New England Patriots).

So, hottest wrestlers going into state in that regard would have to be Danny Tolbert, for one, and Jordan Harless, for another. Both beat returning state champions in region final matches. I'd say that'd give 'em some momentum going into the big dance.

And that streak is what?

Has he been wrestling in matches since the state duals? Because if not, the last match he had there he lost. So I'd say that streak is not very long.

Good wrestler, and good kid, but I think you are missing it here when you are talking about WINNING STREAKS

yeah actually he has wrestled a match since the duals. i would say he got the best of one of his teammates the other day in a live match at practice. great kid, good athlete, and an even better wrestler.