No food or drink into McKenzie Arena

whiskeyjoe

Dang,

Ya'll must have a bunch of fine-eatin' places up your way, cause we only have about six dozen in our downtown. Just to be helpful, here's a link that lists them. It's only about 10 pages for the downtown fancy-eatin' places.

http://www.chattanoogafun.com/dining/Default.aspx

BTW, if y'uns park anywhere near the big fish tank thingy, you can walk to about three dozen different eateries from Thai to BBQ to burgers. Sorry we don't have any more to offer.

Oh, and do go see raider76, he'll probably drive you thanywhere you want to go, or go see Bearcat, he won't drive you, but he will tell you where you can go.

YEAH, UTC WRESTLING REALLY APPRECIATES YOUR $2.50 FOR A BAG OF M&M'S! COME ON, EVERYBODY KNOWS THEY ARE RIPPIN PEOPLE OFF!! THESE PARENTS COME FROM ALL OVER THE STATE TO SEE THEIR KIDS WRESTLE AND THEY ARE THERE FOR 3 DAYS WITH NOT A WHOLE LOT OF CHOICES IN DOWNTOWN CHATT.

IF THEY LEAVE TO GO EAT, THEY CAN EXPECT TO PAY ANOTHER 5 BUCKS TO PARK IN THE SAME SPOT THEY LEFT AN HOUR EARLIER!

AND THE WRESTLERS ARE SO HUNGRY AFTER WEIGH-INS, IF THEY CAN'T BRING THEIR OWN FOOD IN THE PARENTS GET RAPED EVEN MORE SHELLING OUT 4 DOLLARS FOR A NACHOS AND CHEESE FOR THEIR GRAPPLERS.

YOU CAN GO TO THE TITANS STADIUM AND PAY LESS FOR FOOD.

THEY ARE RUNNING A RACKET DOWN THERE.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH, UTC WRESTLING REALLY APPRECIATES YOUR $2.50 FOR A BAG OF M&M'S! COME ON, EVERYBODY KNOWS THEY ARE RIPPIN PEOPLE OFF!! THESE PARENTS COME FROM ALL OVER THE STATE TO SEE THEIR KIDS WRESTLE AND THEY ARE THERE FOR 3 DAYS WITH NOT A WHOLE LOT OF CHOICES IN DOWNTOWN CHATT.

IF THEY LEAVE TO GO EAT, THEY CAN EXPECT TO PAY ANOTHER 5 BUCKS TO PARK IN THE SAME SPOT THEY LEFT AN HOUR EARLIER!

AND THE WRESTLERS ARE SO HUNGRY AFTER WEIGH-INS, IF THEY CAN'T BRING THEIR OWN FOOD IN THE PARENTS GET RAPED EVEN MORE SHELLING OUT 4 DOLLARS FOR A NACHOS AND CHEESE FOR THEIR GRAPPLERS.

YOU CAN GO TO THE TITANS STADIUM AND PAY LESS FOR FOOD.

THEY ARE RUNNING A RACKET DOWN THERE.

The University supplies the concessions and sets the prices. The wrestling team, as any other beneficiary, makes a margin on sales that is dictated by the University after supplying labor to run the stands.

And, I seriously doubt that concessions cost less at a Titans game.

The University supplies the concessions and sets the prices. The wrestling team, as any other beneficiary, makes a margin on sales that is dictated by the University after supplying labor to run the stands.

the ice cream (which i so dearly enjoy) costs about as much as a beer at a titans game. i went to a few basketball games and you can easily spend almost 15 bucks on 2 hot dogs and 2 drinks.

FYI, TSSAA says no one will be allowed to bring food or drink into McKenzie Arena during the state traditional tournament. But the TSSAA will be providing wrestlers with free squeeze bottles and water and Gatorade stations where they can fill up during the tournament. As for food, wrestlers will either have to cache their bagels, Subway subs, etc. outside the Arena, or dine on hot dogs, popcorn and nachos from the concession stands.

This can't apply to me and Art. Sorry I won't be able to share the mandatory, obligatory, good luck, cold buddy in the stairwell right before finals with you this year.

Harry

I always like paying to park in the garage. Then if I need to leave on a break I get to come back and pay again! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That was a shocker the first time I left and came back form the hotel. It only happened once and I have never payed for parking at UTC since. What a rip off.

I concur on the ice cream!

WELL, FOR ANY OF THE CHATT-TOWN PARENTS, ITS MUCH EASIER FOR THEM TO GO HOME AND NOT PAY FOR A HOTEL AND HAVE SOME FAMILY COOKED MEALS AT A REASONABLE PRICE FOR THE THREE DAYS WHILE THE UNIVERSITY TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE REST OF THE STATE WITH THEIR OUTRAGOUS PRICES.

THE UNIVERSITY IS RUNNING A RACKET AND THEY SHOULD BE UNDERBID BY ANOTHER UNIVERSITY OR LARGE ENOUGH HIGH SCHOOL.

I always like paying to park in the garage. Then if I need to leave on a break I get to come back and pay again! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That was a shocker the first time I left and came back form the hotel. It only happened once and I have never payed for parking at UTC since. What a rip off.

I concur on the ice cream!

i'm not worried about parking, i've got a pass that'll let me park in any general and one reserved lot. but i go to school here so maybe i'm not that special, for as much as a parking pass costs it ought to make you special. i bet they'll try to make me pay if i want to get a parking lot closer to the arena. i guess i'll get a little exercise on the way to the matches.

i knew at least one other person liked the ice cream too.

i'm not worried about parking, i've got a pass that'll let me park in any general and one reserved lot. but i go to school here so maybe i'm not that special, for as much as a parking pass costs it ought to make you special. i bet they'll try to make me pay if i want to get a parking lot closer to the arena. i guess i'll get a little exercise on the way to the matches.

i knew at least one other person liked the ice cream too.

BTW-I enjoyed talking to the Clksville parents at our beat down at the State Duals. Good folks.

Oh yeah can I have your parking pass /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW-I enjoyed talking to the Clksville parents at our beat down at the State Duals. Good folks.

Oh yeah can I have your parking pass /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

clarksville people aren't sooo bad. i'm sure you'll have some clarksville people rooting for the hendersonville wrestlers, i will as long as they aren't wrestling any clarksville guys.

i do have my pass from last semester that looks just like the current pass. i might be willing to let it go.

wow, here most wrestlers can't even eat, and there are more blogs about food than wrestling! i personally am not opposed to the host school making a little, or tssaa for that matter...as is the case with me and mine, i'll go somewhere else, not eat, or graze on the tasteless gruel that tey have there...wrestlers are resourceful by nature...sneak it in, cal it a day..

WELL, FOR ANY OF THE CHATT-TOWN PARENTS, ITS MUCH EASIER FOR THEM TO GO HOME AND NOT PAY FOR A HOTEL AND HAVE SOME FAMILY COOKED MEALS AT A REASONABLE PRICE FOR THE THREE DAYS WHILE THE UNIVERSITY TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE REST OF THE STATE WITH THEIR OUTRAGOUS PRICES.

THE UNIVERSITY IS RUNNING A RACKET AND THEY SHOULD BE UNDERBID BY ANOTHER UNIVERSITY OR LARGE ENOUGH HIGH SCHOOL.

What in the world are you rambling about------------makes no sense at all.