7:00 pm #4 Greenbrier vs #5 Goodpasture

2/16

Semifinals

4:00 pm #2 DCA vs winner #3 White House/#6 Portland

7:00 pm #1 Station Camp vs winner #4 Greenbrier/ #5 Goodpasture

2/19

6:00 pm Consolation game

7:30 pm Championship game

White House and Greenbrier advanced tonight with wins over Portland and Goodpasture, respectively.

The Greenbrier-Goodpasture game featured take-downs, grabs, pushes, busted noses and almost as many fouls (48?) as the notorious Greenbrier-Jo Byrns 'wrestling matches.'

Refs had no control and didn't seem to care about the welfare of the Greenbrier players. 5 did beat 8 tonight. I would never have believed it, but I witnessed it with my own eyes...so it can happen.

White House and Greenbrier advanced tonight with wins over Portland and Goodpasture, respectively.

The Greenbrier-Goodpasture game featured take-downs, grabs, pushes, busted noses and almost as many fouls (48?) as the notorious Greenbrier-Jo Byrns 'wrestling matches.'

Refs had no control and didn't seem to care about the welfare of the Greenbrier players. 5 did beat 8 tonight. I would never have believed it, but I witnessed it with my own eyes...so it can happen.

The refs were suspect in all games tonight, and a lot of high and mighty officials above talking to coaches. Too many God complexes in striped shirts. But I will say that no game tonight was swung by the officiating, but they were disappointing.

Congrats to all teams that moved on!!!

I personally heard a ref in the Goodpasture-Portland boys game tell Portland's head coach to shut up one of his assistants. And when the coach asked the ref what he said, he just put his whistle back in his mouth and nodded. Say what?

After our game I almost wanted to bust out in song: "We Shall Overco-ome!"

Somebody said in an earlier post that they've never seen officiating so bad than this year. Sadly, I have to agree. All that summer camp trainin'... For what? IT AIN'T WORKIN'!!!