REGION 1 DISTRICT 2AA PRIMA DONNAS

agitator53

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deewhite - you got the scores right, but let me assure you we don't care a thing for those sevier co. teams. either one of them. there was a lot more going on that you are reporting. go ahead and pour all the salt you want. everybody has a lucky night ever now and then, and you had yours last night. don't expect a lot more. the old rusty van WILL make the trip to the dog house tonight, so come on out and look me up. you and that stupid bearclaw need to come on over and sit with me across the gym. the smell is better over here anyway. as far as bearclaw goes, the patriots will put on a real good clinic for the pioneers tonight so get ready. we'll wait until next year to settle the scores on the football field and in the gym. south of the clinch makes me want to throw up.

Wow. You need to watch what you say. First of all, as far as lucky, PF has knocked of 2 of the top 3 seeds back to back by double digits. Seems to be hard play to me. Second of all, Rutledge put on a good clinic for the Patriots. You had it backwards. Maybe you will call it right next time.

deewhite - you got the scores right, but let me assure you we don't care a thing for those sevier co. teams. either one of them. there was a lot more going on that you are reporting. go ahead and pour all the salt you want. everybody has a lucky night ever now and then, and you had yours last night. don't expect a lot more. the old rusty van WILL make the trip to the dog house tonight, so come on out and look me up. you and that stupid bearclaw need to come on over and sit with me across the gym. the smell is better over here anyway. as far as bearclaw goes, the patriots will put on a real good clinic for the pioneers tonight so get ready. we'll wait until next year to settle the scores on the football field and in the gym. south of the clinch makes me want to throw up.

I'm not a reporter so enlighten us. So what am I leaving out? It's always next year? Seems you can't get anything right, not even the outcome of Rutledge and Union. What you really need to do is make a bonfire out of that ole rusty van, get you some cheese to go with that cheap wine (understand that's what they make with sour grapes!) and sit back and watch the fire.

Not to take anything from PF but absolute pathetic game by GP. 2 points in the second quarter? Almost as bad as the Morristown East game but instead of a 2 man show you had a 1 man show. Very seldom does 1 beat 5. GP had a size advantage on PF but didn't use it. Changing gears, what's wrong with this district? No top seeds in the girls or boys finals. 1 & 2 might not want a first round bye looking at this years success.

Right you are KevB! What a game. The Patriots gave it a run for the money, but once again this year the Pioneers have made a fun for the money! They may not have won the regular season, but either way it goes Tuesday night they've pulled another one! The Pioneer spirit just won't die. It keeps bringing the Pioneers back home to Rutledge. Should tell folks something, we need to be the Pioneers and not the Grizzlies. Since noone is coming over, we don't need a name change! But, what's done is done. They may take the name, but the spirit will live on! Good game Patriots! Class act Coach Jesse! WAY TO GO PIONEERS! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Bear...I saw the new football unis last night. Got to visit with Briscoe for a couple of hours. The new gear looks good, though we will look a whole lot like Auburn. They're still deciding on the helmet logo.

I'm willing to give it a try as Grainger...and Grizzlies. At least we didn't go retro to circa 1932 with the green and gold when we were originally Grainger County High. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Bear...I saw the new football unis last night. Got to visit with Briscoe for a couple of hours. The new gear looks good, though we will look a whole lot like Auburn. They're still deciding on the helmet logo.

I'm willing to give it a try as Grainger...and Grizzlies. At least we didn't go retro to circa 1932 with the green and gold when we were originally Grainger County High. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

KevB, I'll be a Grizzlie and wear the blue and "Auburn orange", but I won't get over loosing the Blue and White, and the Pioneer. It's useless. The reasons were admirable at the beginning, but as usual some have to whine and cry for what they want over what's best for everyone. At least the Pioneers showed enough class to protest and then move on with it. Maybe for the best anyway! I'll live with it, cheer for them, support them, but will always be a blue & white Pioneer at heart!

You should have seen the Pioneers last night in Claiborne! They were hitting on all 8 (4 if you drive one of those annoying rice burners)! Union played well, and both teams showed a lot of class and sportsmanship on the floor! Hats off to both teams and both coaches. The fans got into it a little too much, but that's basketball! Pigeon Forge will be a tough game Tuesday night. We've been able to handle them through the season, even in their crib, but a three-peat will be tough. If the guys will play together, pass the ball for the shot and not the stats, and REBOUND missed shots, we should handle them. Either way, it will be a good game!

If the guys will play together, pass the ball for the shot and not the stats, and REBOUND missed shots, we should handle them.

Know another team that could heed this advice. Had they listened sooner might have been an all blue championship game. As is, if they don't do something fast they will end the season with a 5 game skid. Obviously, last night didn't work, time to try something different.

KevB, I'll be a Grizzlie and wear the blue and "Auburn orange", but I won't get over loosing the Blue and White, and the Pioneer. It's useless. The reasons were admirable at the beginning, but as usual some have to whine and cry for what they want over what's best for everyone. At least the Pioneers showed enough class to protest and then move on with it. Maybe for the best anyway! I'll live with it, cheer for them, support them, but will always be a blue & white Pioneer at heart!

You should have seen the Pioneers last night in Claiborne! They were hitting on all 8 (4 if you drive one of those annoying rice burners)! Union played well, and both teams showed a lot of class and sportsmanship on the floor! Hats off to both teams and both coaches. The fans got into it a little too much, but that's basketball! Pigeon Forge will be a tough game Tuesday night. We've been able to handle them through the season, even in their crib, but a three-peat will be tough. If the guys will play together, pass the ball for the shot and not the stats, and REBOUND missed shots, we should handle them. Either way, it will be a good game!

I got the bad bowtie with the 4WD...so it's all 8 brotha! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I talked to Coach K today for a few...he was pleased with the way they went at it Saturday night. Here's hoping for back-to-back titles to end the era!