REGION 1 DISTRICT 2AA PRIMA DONNAS

agitator53

Enough already on this bickering from the south and north ends of the district. Let's get down to what's important - basketball. It isn't about Prima Donnas who dance on the court or down the sideline. It isn't about coaches who think that just because they are from a wealthy county they can act like a Prima Donna. A hug and a handshake just won't get it. It only makes the rest of us wonder just what's going on off the court! Now don't get me wrong - I'm talking about secret meetings and get-togethers the rest of us aren't invited to. Who knows what goes on in those meetings! When one team acts like jerks on the court and then gets mad when they are met outside with resentment and unspeakable gestures - both need to grow up and become a real part of the district. Why can't you guys act like Bulldog fans and show some class. Come on! District Tournament time is here and we need more than a handshake and a hug to get things going for the game. Let's go young men and women in the District! Play hard, play good, and don't act like the Prima Donnas sitting in the coaches chairs. Getting a new school and gym - get your noses out of the air and play ball! Bulldogs bite hard when they bite. I guess we'll have to fire up the old redneck van and make the trip over to Claiborne County or GP or CG wherever the games are going to be played and enjoy the show. Dance on Prima Donnas, dance on.

BORN TO AGITATE AND LOVE IT!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess there are people who understand what the agitator53 is agitated about!

You bet HOOPSGURU! I haven't heard so much crying about what takes place off the court in a long time. I had decided not to post anymore, but the "Prima Donnas" demand a little "agitating". Don't expect much of a response, because they know they've been caught and had! Go kids! Have a great tournament!

You bet HOOPSGURU! I haven't heard so much crying about what takes place off the court in a long time. I had decided not to post anymore, but the "Prima Donnas" demand a little "agitating". Don't expect much of a response, because they know they've been caught and had! Go kids! Have a great tournament!

agitator53, you need to get a life. I'm sick of all this crying. Either support the coaches and teams in the district or shut up! It's tournament time, regular season is over. Get over it.

I would love to see PF get their first win against Cumberland Gap in the tourney. Could there be anything better in life?!

maryville08 my money is on cumberland gap unless PF and GP bring their "paid" officials with them to the tournament better in life? seeing PF and GP go home EARLY again this year..... GP, have you made your weekend reservations again this year like last year? Hope you didn't pay for all those nights you may not need. warming up the old rusty van to travel the short distance to watch the fun. watch those dogs run!

maryville08 my money is on cumberland gap unless PF and GP bring their "paid" officials with them to the tournament better in life? seeing PF and GP go home EARLY again this year..... GP, have you made your weekend reservations again this year like last year? Hope you didn't pay for all those nights you may not need. warming up the old rusty van to travel the short distance to watch the fun. watch those dogs run!

I am pretty sure that PF has back to back REGION CHAMPIOSHIPS !!!, and 3 of the last 4, so I don't think they have gone home early in quite some time. Maybe this year, but not AGAIN this year.

I wouldnt be so sure that GP wont be in the championship. They got a great bid in having to play either PF or CG. Neither team blows you away. The team to watch is Rutledge. We all remember what happened last year. I still believe that Union is a slight favorite since they have won 10 in a row. In any case, I hope CG loses and has to walk back to the Valley, especially since Wolfenbarger somehow got Co-Coach of the Year. What a joke!

I wouldnt be so sure that GP wont be in the championship. They got a great bid in having to play either PF or CG. Neither team blows you away. The team to watch is Rutledge. We all remember what happened last year. I still believe that Union is a slight favorite since they have won 10 in a row. In any case, I hope CG loses and has to walk back to the Valley, especially since Wolfenbarger somehow got Co-Coach of the Year. What a joke!

Maryville08 are you a graduate of PF?

Since GP beat Cumberland Gap last week, they are assured to play both Saturday and Monday and in the Region Tournament.

Saw the all district team in the KNS today. Does anybody know how the team was selected. I know that for baseball, the coaches used to vote on the tournament team but each individual coach selected the players of his team for the all district team. Just curious.

probably same way. coach puts up number of players other coaches vote on them. why didn't some of gap's better players get in? and how did gap's coach make it????