Region 4 district 7

stakd

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think dekalb county has the best team so far because they only lost one player last year (Josh Howe) and they have the best middle infield in the state...the only competition this year might be Upperman but i dont think they will have any difficulties with them... i think dekalb will win the state..wat u think...who is the best middle infield....

well i think dekalb county has the best team so far because they only lost one player last year (Josh Howe) and they have the best middle infield in the state...the only competition this year might be Upperman but i dont think they will have any difficulties with them... i think dekalb will win the state..wat u think...who is the best middle infield....

WOW,going to win state?

No way will dekalb win the state. They won't make it out of the region. Private schools from nashville will win. Other teams in district didn't lose much either.

theres no way man they want make it out of the region.the other teams dont compete this year with dekalb and u tell me one team that will beat them in their district?

livingston? HA!

i agree that dekalb will have a very strong team tihs year but state champions? umm idk bout that

i think that macon should be mentioned also...the have the district mvp returning

also wouldnt leave out cannon...they didnt lose anythinr last yr i dont think

livingston? HA!

i agree that dekalb will have a very strong team tihs year but state champions? umm idk bout that

i think that macon should be mentioned also...the have the district mvp returning

also wouldnt leave out cannon...they didnt lose anythinr last yr i dont think

I agree that Dekalb and upperman bring back alot of good players but LA has good pitching depth and Macon should be tough as well. I don't see any team running away with this district.