Dyer County vs. Dyersburg ROUND THREEE

TribeRunEr

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well radio announcers must have made a mistake, becuase either 97.7 or A.M. 1450 (don't remember which) clearly said that Jake Alexander for Dyer County was charged with a Technical fowl. Westview shot two shots and got possession of the ball. Either 97.7 had the wrong roster or can't read, or Mr. Maxey and Robert Couples made a big mistake.

I believe it was 97.7. I went to the press box at the half and got it straightened out with Robin Cude, and yes, they were referring to Thomas Cooper as Jake Alexander. I believe Cooper is now wearing Alexander's number.

injured or rehab?

Seems like I remember he broke his ankle or something like that during warm-ups prior to the first game of the season. I know they were hoping to get him back but he hasn't played to the best of my knowledge.

That WAS UNNECESSARY...Would you say that to his face??? Or better yet his parents face?????...Just what I thought...easy to hide behind a screen /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Or better yet..play one on one w/him /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Would you say some of the things you have said about Dyersburg basketball to Victor McClin's parents ,or what about your football comments. Would you say those things to coach Coach Counce??? If anyone hides behind their screen name it's you. I have never put anything "unnecessary" on coacht. When a highschool student throws a punch . . . that is called violence -vi?·o?·lence (v?«'?™-l?™ns) n. physical force exerted for the purpose of violating, damaging, or abusing: crimes of violence. The act or an instance of violent action or behavoir.

I believe it was 97.7. I went to the press box at the half and got it straightened out with Robin Cude, and yes, they were referring to Thomas Cooper as Jake Alexander. I believe Cooper is now wearing Alexander's number.Seems like I remember he broke his ankle or something like that during warm-ups prior to the first game of the season. I know they were hoping to get him back but he hasn't played to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Would you say some of the things you have said about Dyersburg basketball to Victor McClin's parents or maybe Coach Counce??? If anyone hides behind their screen name it's you. I have never put anything "unnecessary" on coacht. When a highschool student throws a punch . . . that is called violence -vi?·o?·lence (v?«'?™-l?™ns) n. physical force exerted for the purpose of violating, damaging, or abusing: crimes of violence. The act or an instance of violent action or behavoir.

Most people on here know who I am. You don't know me if you did ..........you would know I have never hidden from anything in my life. Yeah...I'd say anything I've said on here to anyone's face. Wouldn't have a problem with it AT ALL!!! Question is WOULD YOU????? Heck trojanz1 knows who I am...get him to introduce you to me...I don't bite...well except for special occasions /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think Coach Real wants to take advantage that he has 11 seniors, by playing them all and in turn, playing them aggressivly. As for "rough and ugly" style of basketball, I have either seen DC play or listened to their games on the radio a combined 4 times all year, and in two of them, DC had technical fowls. One of them was a thrown punch. Alexander had a T against Westview, and DC won by 30 something, why is there any reason to be getting a Tech when your team is winning by 30+??? As for Dyersburg I have either been to or listened to at-least 10 games, and I havn't seen or heard of a Tech. or an intentional fowl being called against Dyersburg. So, yes, Dyersburg plays aggressive defense, and fowls alot, but no Technical fowls that I am aware of.

I will see for myself and make my own judgement. I have seen enough games over the years and I will be able to tell for myself. Think about it though...... 11 seniors and 5 fould each...that's 55 fouls and if you take away 10 fouls so everyone dosen't fould out ....that would make it 45 fouls. Your talking about 45 to 55 fouls a game in a 32 minute game. It may be to you but to me that's not basketball. All that shows me is that the coach has no confidence in his team and if this is truly his style of coaching he will have a rude awakining competeing is West TN.

Most people on here know who I am. You don't know me if you did ..........you would know I have never hidden from anything in my life. Yeah...I'd say anything I've said on here to anyone's face. Wouldn't have a problem with it AT ALL!!! Question is WOULD YOU????? Heck trojanz1 knows who I am...get him to introduce you to me...I don't bite...well except for special occasions /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah, you are very popular around Dyer County. I have had atleast 3 people tell me how arrogant and narrow minded you are, and that they don't get on coacht anymore because you make them so angry they don't want to look stupid. My neighbor thinks that you are a 12 year old. Your attitude is that Dyer County is the best, no exceptions. I am the most loyal Trojan fan . . . PERIOD. BUT last year, I went to DC's substate game and I went to every game in the borro and supported the choctaws. Dyer County's basketball team is one of the best and I support most of the players, but you are the only person on here that goes on and on like a 12 year old about how life is good. how get on here and prance around . . . so happy . . . your posts are litup like a christmas tree . . . /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> : and you only see things through those orange tented glasses. I'm done with coacht. GOOD LUCK TO DYER COUNTY'S BASKETBALL TEAM, as for you good luck trying to learning how to have a civil, fair, and balanced confersation with someone above the age of 12.

I will see for myself and make my own judgement. I have seen enough games over the years and I will be able to tell for myself. Think about it though...... 11 seniors and 5 fould each...that's 55 fouls and if you take away 10 fouls so everyone dosen't fould out ....that would make it 45 fouls. Your talking about 45 to 55 fouls a game in a 32 minute game. It may be to you but to me that's not basketball. All that shows me is that the coach has no confidence in his team and if this is truly his style of coaching he will have a rude awakining competeing is West TN.

YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVN'T SEEN DYERSBURG PLAY ALL YEAR!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY GET 55 FOWLS A GAME. IV'E SEEN PLENTY!!! MAYBE 20-30 FOWLS, ARE YOU SURE YOUR FROM JACKSON??? YOU MUST BE RELATED TO adsmom.

YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVN'T SEEN DYERSBURG PLAY ALL YEAR!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY GET 55 FOWLS A GAME. IV'E SEEN PLENTY!!! MAYBE 20-30 FOWLS, ARE YOU SURE YOUR FROM JACKSON??? YOU MUST BE RELATED TO adsmom.

I was going by what I read in OTB magazine this morning and by what you said obout using 11 seniors. I'm not the one that was talking about using every available foul...That came from Dburg's coach.

Yeah, you are very popular around Dyer County. I have had atleast 3 people tell me how arrogant and narrow minded you are, and that they don't get on coacht anymore because you make them so angry they don't want to look stupid. My neighbor thinks that you are a 12 year old. Your attitude is that Dyer County is the best, no exceptions. I am the most loyal Trojan fan . . . PERIOD. BUT last year, I went to DC's substate game and I went to every game in the borro and supported the choctaws. Dyer County's basketball team is one of the best and I support most of the players, but you are the only person on here that goes on and on like a 12 year old about how life is good. how get on here and prance around . . . so happy . . . your posts are litup like a christmas tree . . . /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> : and you only see things through those orange tented glasses. I'm done with coacht. GOOD LUCK TO DYER COUNTY'S BASKETBALL TEAM, as for you good luck trying to learning how to have a civil, fair, and balanced confersation with someone above the age of 12.

Like I care if I am popular in Dyersburg or anywhere else.LIFE ISN'T a popularity contest..and I bow down to no one...get over yourself. Narrow minded...if you or your simple minded neighbor knew ANYTHING about me you would know just how insane that is. No my attitude is that DC DESERVES RESPECT...they have earned it. You my friend get no respect from me. Tell your neighbor that speaks so highly of me to INTRODUCE their self to me. I supported the TROJANS after DC was out in football for your smart aleck information. LIKE I SAID...say this stuff to my face tonite...dare ya /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Behind DC I hope all the best for D'burg. If DC doesn't make it maybe D'burg will who knows. But don't say things about me till you have met me face to face....then post away. By the way ...you are the one that sounds like a 6th grader with your feelings hurt. Oh I have conversations WITH INTELLIGENT ADULTS all the time....ya got be simple in alot of your posts so certain people can comprehend them.