TN High School Alumni

Me.

i know that jake russell (Richmond) and camden brown (Radford) did extremely well as freshmen this past season

Paul Gilbert, former goalie from Blackman, led Liberty to thier first NCAA Birth, he was also Freshman of the year for the Big South Conference and also got thier First Big South Conference Championship. Paul had a great year.

Paul Gilbert, former goalie from Blackman, led Liberty to thier first NCAA Birth, he was also Freshman of the year for the Big South Conference and also got thier First Big South Conference Championship. Paul had a great year.

Wow, that's impressive. I went to Cookeville and he didn't leave on the best of terms, but I'm glad to see he's doing well.

Thanks for the love pops. I give all the glory to God. Cant wait to come home and ball on you and Matt in Fifa! haha hopefully I can catch a game or to as well. but keep me updated on whats going on.

Hey Ben Backstrom had a good year at Western Kentucky as well and I know several guys from the class of 2006 had good years as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Brent Cole just finished his senior year in the net for the LMU Railsplitters, leading them to the ncaa D-II national title game only to fall 1-0 to Franklin Pierce. Brent played high school at Gibbs high school in knoxville. graduated in 2004. He was an outstanding keeper on both the high school and college level.

Brent Cole just finished his senior year in the net for the LMU Railsplitters, leading them to the ncaa D-II national title game only to fall 1-0 to Franklin Pierce. Brent played high school at Gibbs high school in knoxville. graduated in 2004. He was an outstanding keeper on both the high school and college level.

He was AMAZING in goal! I remember him having 23 saves against us when we outshot Gibbs 24-2 (or something like that) and they won 2-1 six years ago! That is so great that he continued to do so well in college.

I have played with and against him both on the high school and college level. He has been a nightmare in goal on both levels. i also talked to nathian defrities and he just finished playing at asbury. they won they're confrence this year.

Nathan is a hoot! That whole DeFreitas family is one of my favorites! I am glad that Nathan finished well. His mom said that he had some nagging injuries that he was dealing with. I know he was playing some semi pro ball there for a while, but I am not sure what he is doing currently. If he is like his brother, it will take him 8 years to graduate!!!!

UCsoccer, if you don't mind me asking, where did you play highschool and college ball?