Howard and Hixson ROUND 3

alwaysballin1

where have you been, they have been acting like this all year. nothing new, and yes even with eller

there. #12 came close to getting some t's too last night and they would have been right. so don't

go trying to blame all of this on the new coach.there was alot of missed calls on both sides but the t's

were justified. congrats to howard on the win and championship

What is it that you have against Coach Eller. You brought his name up. I didn't. I also didn't blame all of this on the new coach. Where did that come from? I didn't even mention him. You're not the principal that keeps giving him special privileges are you? It is still obvious that he doesn't know what he is doing except standing up so people can see him. Five points down with six minutes to go proved this. I just said that there are alot of instance that have come up that have been embarrassing to the Hixson program. Technicals are never justified!!! Getting some t's have never been right!!! If you believe this and are teaching this then you are denying pride in the program and the reputation of Hixson is being marred. I just want to say thanks for not using CAPS LOCK!!! Hixson is being represented so anything negative makes Hixson look bad. A technical is negative! Period!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now howard has the refs in their pockets! LOL! You guys from hixson are a funny bunch. If you lost your best player thats where team comes to play and discipline. We lost Ricks in the district champ last year against ER and we lost but we still went on to the Region championship and lost but we made it to the state. Quit crying! I cant speak on the officials because I wasnt there. I tell you what the game is over and now you have to worry bout BRAINERD who is just as good as Howard. What will you do with the Panthers now. Go BRAINERD! and Who that talking bout beating those tigers? I cant argue about the game because I wasnt there but I knew the outcome. So if you want to reply I will reply with, Who has the trophy!

Oochie (nice sceen name!),

Let me make sure CAPS lock is off...now, obviously you are someone close to the program; maybe a disgruntled parent or a friend of the program. I appreciate your point of view on some of these matters; however, several of your statements have no truth or validity. There is a subtle tone that comes off as a dislike for the new coach (aka..the bald man). Maybe if you are that upset about all of the embarrasing events you should just contact him and schedule a meeting. I am sure you could lend a hand so he would "know what he is doing!"I know from my perspective there have been a lot more positive comments about things going on than negative. And i mean positive about several things...players, Coach Eller, assistant coaches. And for the record, the coaches did not get a technical at Marion County. You are right about one thing...the assistant coaches should get more credit for their success, but then you are contradicting yourself by discussing all of the embarrasing events. If the bald man does not know what he is doing then maybe the assistants are causing the success...embarrasing events.... which is it? Make up your mind!! I spoke to the new coach and he laughed and told me not to read that crap. But i can't stand by and let somebody get verbally abused on this site, especially when he along with the other coaches and the players are doing the best they can. So I will repeat myself, call the bald man up and schedule a meeting or quit pouting for your own selfish reasons. By the way, I am not the principal nor does the new coach receive special privaleges, unless you call teaching and coaching three sports at one time a privalege.

So now howard has the refs in their pockets! LOL! You guys from hixson are a funny bunch. If you lost your best player thats where team comes to play and discipline. We lost Ricks in the district champ last year against ER and we lost but we still went on to the Region championship and lost but we made it to the state. Quit crying! I cant speak on the officials because I wasnt there. I tell you what the game is over and now you have to worry bout BRAINERD who is just as good as Howard. What will you do with the Panthers now. Go BRAINERD! and Who that talking bout beating those tigers? I cant argue about the game because I wasnt there but I knew the outcome. So if you want to reply I will reply with, Who has the trophy!

Are you kidding me? If you read any post about Hixson or Howard, Hixson never bad mouths Howard. They always give them the upmost respect. No one said they have the refs in their pockets, they simply fear Howard and thats obvious. And the comment of Hixson being a funny bunch means what? Because one of our best players got ejected? This coming from the same school who swore up and down that the only reason they lost to Hixson was because D. Taylor got injured. If you would have seen the techs and it was on your school you'd be singing a different tune, hopefully Hiltons father can get footage of the techs online. Like I said I gave Howard all the credit on capitalizing at these right times, and converted it into a many point play, but congrats Howard for the win!!!

Who won MVP? and who was named to the all tournament team. It was not in the paper

I know I'm leaving some out but here is what I remember....

Howard: Taylor, Ricks, Buck-Buck, Allen

Hixson: Hilton x 2, Lansden

ER: Jurick

CCS: Cook

There were several others but these are the ones I remember seeing on the floor. District 6AA doesn't recognize MVP in regular season or tournament.

And for the record, the coaches did not get a technical at Marion County.

Actually.... they did.... but not for any negative actions on their part. A late-game substitute was not listed in the score book thus resulting in the tech.

Let me make sure CAPS lock is off...now, obviously you are someone close to the program; maybe a disgruntled parent or a friend of the program. I appreciate your point of view on some of these matters; however, several of your statements have no truth or validity. There is a subtle tone that comes off as a dislike for the new coach (aka..the bald man). Maybe if you are that upset about all of the embarrasing events you should just contact him and schedule a meeting. I am sure you could lend a hand so he would "know what he is doing!"I know from my perspective there have been a lot more positive comments about things going on than negative. And i mean positive about several things...players, Coach Eller, assistant coaches. And for the record, the coaches did not get a technical at Marion County. You are right about one thing...the assistant coaches should get more credit for their success, but then you are contradicting yourself by discussing all of the embarrasing events. If the bald man does not know what he is doing then maybe the assistants are causing the success...embarrasing events.... which is it? Make up your mind!! I spoke to the new coach and he laughed and told me not to read that crap. But i can't stand by and let somebody get verbally abused on this site, especially when he along with the other coaches and the players are doing the best they can. So I will repeat myself, call the bald man up and schedule a meeting or quit pouting for your own selfish reasons. By the way, I am not the principal nor does the new coach receive special privaleges, unless you call teaching and coaching three sports at one time a privalege.

What is a "nice sceen name?" Capitalize all of your "I's". Great job on disgruntled. Let's learn how to spell "privilege". There is no spell check on here so let's do better. The coach was spoken to after the CCS game and his words were "I'm not going to talk about it". I called last week to set up a meeting at the first of the week and he was not there. If the coaches did not get a technical while playing Marion Co. then who got it because one of Hixson's players was not in the book. That is a technical foul on the coach. Know your facts before you show your ignorance. I am just glad that you are finally giving the credit to the assistant coaches because it is obvious to everyone that they are the ones that are doing everything. Funny how the new coach "told you not to read that crap" because he is sure reading it. His comment was that "if that is what people think, then I will stop doing this today". I am glad that you are calling him the little bald man now. I bet he enjoys that from a so-called good friend. Again, let's work on spelling "privilege". This site does not have spell check.

Are you kidding me? If you read any post about Hixson or Howard, Hixson never bad mouths Howard. They always give them the upmost respect. No one said they have the refs in their pockets, they simply fear Howard and thats obvious. And the comment of Hixson being a funny bunch means what? Because one of our best players got ejected? This coming from the same school who swore up and down that the only reason they lost to Hixson was because D. Taylor got injured. If you would have seen the techs and it was on your school you'd be singing a different tune, hopefully Hiltons father can get footage of the techs online. Like I said I gave Howard all the credit on capitalizing at these right times, and converted it into a many point play, but congrats Howard for the win!!!

Quit speaking on a game that you already lost!! Get ready for Brainerd to put a good ole whipping on you. YOu were on a win streak but you are gonna end ur season with 2 straight losses by the citys elite