Dyer County Bulldogs

SaintKnute

Well you know gatorbill...I have nothing against ANY kids that play...I've said more than once I wish them success. I think #11 is one terrific ball handler! I LIKE SOME of the fans!! The one's I have a problem with are those who CONSISTENTLY disrespect the school and the players. I hear all kinds of tacky things being said when I'm out. Overheard 2 well dressed people talking about our kids playing saying they are nothing but "hoodlums"...pretty pathetic. I disrespect those who are disrespectful...do I feel bad about it....ummm,no!!!! Do I care if they like me...ummm,no! I'm not running in a popularity contest...nor am I paid to be all nicey-nice. Would I shake their hands if I met 'em...sure!! Welll....all but 2 of them!!! Offered to buy Saintknute a hotdog...did he take me up on it ..no!!! Did I cry over it....no!!!! Do I SEE THEM focusing on the positive attributes of their team....NO!!!!! Always a gripe or whiny complaint about us...makes me think that THEY DON'T THINK VERY MUCH of their team and that my friend is SAD!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coach mccord loves to press and run. that's his game. he does it with his first string and his third string. the only way to learn it is to do it. now, you can complain if you want. if your playing your first dtring and losing by 30 and can't break the press of the other teams second and third string, then you need the practice and should thank him. derrick is gonna play this style as long as he is here ( by the way he purchased a house in newbern) and he will play that way - win or lose. he will have up years and down, but he will be consistant. he won't have to do as the booster club tells him. he is a good man and his own man. i have been to every home game and most of the away games and he has played his whole bench in every blow-out. the first string only played a little more than half of the westview game. stop saying he uses his starters to run up the score. it's crap. dc will miss their seniors when they leave, but the rest have real game experience. dyersburg will be in the same shape next year that crocket was in this year. as for going to middle school games...... dion goes too. what's the difference. mccord scouts. dc hasn't played haywood, but mccord has seen them play 4 or 5 times. he lives the game. every school should have a coach like him. dc won't be this good every year , but get used to the style of play. it will be around awhile.

coach mccord loves to press and run. that's his game. he does it with his first string and his third string. the only way to learn it is to do it. now, you can complain if you want. if your playing your first dtring and losing by 30 and can't break the press of the other teams second and third string, then you need the practice and should thank him. derrick is gonna play this style as long as he is here ( by the way he purchased a house in newbern) and he will play that way - win or lose. he will have up years and down, but he will be consistant. he won't have to do as the booster club tells him. he is a good man and his own man. i have been to every home game and most of the away games and he has played his whole bench in every blow-out. the first string only played a little more than half of the westview game. stop saying he uses his starters to run up the score. it's crap. dc will miss their seniors when they leave, but the rest have real game experience. dyersburg will be in the same shape next year that crocket was in this year. as for going to middle school games...... dion goes too. what's the difference. mccord scouts. dc hasn't played haywood, but mccord has seen them play 4 or 5 times. he lives the game. every school should have a coach like him. dc won't be this good every year , but get used to the style of play. it will be around awhile.

Well said Well said!!!

EXCELLENT post jackeddie!! His wife teaches at my daughter's school..and from what I understand, she loves it there. Players seem to have alot of respect for him.

Awww...gatorbill, that was good!!! Message to dhendren84...You may want to try and focus on YOUR TEAM in a positive manner..instead of wasting all your energy cutting ours down. You spend all your time talking about OUR team and not your own. Might do you a world of good to focus your energy in a more positive way.....either that or get yourself a Choctaw shirt.

I spend plenty of my energy focusing on my team in a positive manner. My team is the Mississippi State University baseball team, because that's where I go. While I'm down here using the good education that DHS gave me, you are busy complaining about every cooment that somebody makes that you can't handle. I can't believe how little a life you have outside of this message board, when you can get riled up so much over some silly comments from people you have never even met before. You all need to grow up and get a life its just high school sports. I have been on here maybe five times in my life and all I see is your name on have of the messages on the board, and you do nothing but disrespect people when they give their opinion. Congratulations, you have become the unoficial champion of complaining about people's comments on a simple high school message board.

Congrats DC, and I sincerley hope that you win state. I will definitely be listening to the games on the radio. I have nothing against your great team, but some of these so called fans can really take the fun out the game.

I spend plenty of my energy focusing on my team in a positive manner. My team is the Mississippi State University baseball team, because that's where I go. While I'm down here using the good education that DHS gave me, you are busy complaining about every cooment that somebody makes that you can't handle. I can't believe how little a life you have outside of this message board, when you can get riled up so much over some silly comments from people you have never even met before. You all need to grow up and get a life its just high school sports. I have been on here maybe five times in my life and all I see is your name on have of the messages on the board, and you do nothing but disrespect people when they give their opinion. Congratulations, you have become the unoficial champion of complaining about people's comments on a simple high school message board.

Congrats DC, and I sincerley hope that you win state. I will definitely be listening to the games on the radio. I have nothing against your great team, but some of these so called fans can really take the fun out the game.

Good for you..glad you are accomplishing something with your life. I have a very full life..got my education at LSU, have traveled around the world. Still continue to better myself on a daily basis..been a full time mom for the last 6yrs.Preparing to further my education..which is quite exciting. During spring and summer I travel all over west TN watching my nephew(13yrs.old) play ball. Sure I like to talk smack...I grew up in a sports centered family. Played sports of one type or another till injury kept me from playing. I support my brothers team and watch my other nephew as he gets into sports(just 6). My daughter has shown an interest in gymnastics..will support her in that endeavor. My problem is the negative context of many of the D'burg fans towards Dyer County..sorry the majority of them ARE NOT happy for those kids. We have had kids leave and go to D'burg I wish them all the best if that is the school that can help them reach their goals. Am I mean...no!! Brutally honest ..maybe. Do I have fun..you bet!! This board is only a small part of my life..I like it...I have many friends on here from all over the state. We talk about things other than sports. There are some great people on here. Wish you all the best on your baseball career and education. Maybe you could use your posts to give advice to kids wanting to play at the next level. You have accomplished something that some kids only dream about. If you have read all 1000 or so posts I've made((which by the way was done on a bet /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )) they are not all complaining..we have a good team ..I have a great kid..nothing to complain about..banter ,yes,complain ..nah!! Again congrats on your accomplishments. P.S. Alot more people riled up about MY POSTS, than I am theirs...I sit here and laugh. Go back and read the riled up posts from D'burg fans...there are many. Again best of luck to you.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Just sitting back reading, you guys keep this interesting

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well somebody's gotta keep it entertaining!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I tried to be nice and kind for 5 min....woohoo..that's a record for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well somebody's gotta keep it entertaining!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I tried to be nice and kind for 5 min....woohoo..that's a record for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that is a record /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Wow that is a record /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Kinda scared me..... /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I went and took my temperature...I'll just look at it as a "gift". I'm feeling back to normal now /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

'

Kinda scared me..... /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I went and took my temperature...I'll just look at it as a "gift". I'm feeling back to normal now /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

'

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> thats good!!!