Dyer County Bulldogs

SaintKnute

You call us hypocritical? HA!! You don`t think The All Mighty Trojan fans didn`t ride us when we were down and out? Did we make death threats to your QB? Did we start rumors about illegal recruiting? Did we (our students) draw outlines of bodies in the school parking lot, put your players numbers on them and take turns running over it? And the list goes on and on. NO. WE TOOK IT AND SAID WE WOULD HAVE OUR DAY. AND IT`S HERE!!!!!

You are right in saying fan base is like that all over the country, INCLUDING DYERSBURG, TN. I don`t know how old you are, but Dyersburg has not always been the big sports scene that some of you make it out to be, and when you`re down it`s always been somebody else`s fault.

You guys really need to lose the hate just because some high school kids wanted to better themselves. They`re kids for God`s sake. That is so shallow. Honestly, what would you have done if it had been your child that felt he or she had a chance to be a standout player and knew they wouldn`t get the recognition they deserved? Don`t you think that would have been unfair to hold them back? Have any of you ever left a job because you felt it was going nowhere and wanted to do better for your family? Sure you have ,so what`s the difference?

Does the fact that DC is having such a good run for a few years really bother you so much that you get on here and spread rumors about something you have no idea about? that`s right, 99% of the ppl on here just repeat what they`ve read from someone they`ll never meet and no nothing about...........You ppl need to lighten up or you`re all going to explode.

Good luck to DC and DB in the regions!!!!!!!!!

I'm not from Dyersburg. Have no ties to DC or Dyersburg schools. I'm just saying that i've read on these boards over and over again from SEVERAL DC fans that they are the best fans and how they ALWAYS support all of their programs no matter the record. I could care less about who wins what btw the two. I just hate when people are one way but act and say things in another way. I wish I could find some of the old boards that show the comments.

All I'm saying is that when yall were down they had no support and now they are up and people are coming on here saying that they were always supported... that is plain and simple BS! Dont act like you're different (or better) than anybody else on this topic of support bc that makes you a HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!! (not referring to anybody specific)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bowling....Bowling...Oh my goodness lets start a chat about that. You might want to stick to bowling and stay off of the message boards. It may hurt your game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is your name whitson08 cause i directed that to him not you and i'll stick to bowling but you can take this to the bank i will not stay off of the message boards added with being on the message boards will not hurt my game... and if you wanna say anything about my game you don't know me i can take you anyday!! Bet on that!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All I have to say is DC has GROWN quite a bit in size the last 10yrs. or so.....just throwing the 10 out there. When student population goes up....GUESS FREAKIN WHAT??? So does fan population. Size of town has grown with new subdivisions, factory opening, brings in GUESS WHAT???? You got it...more people!!! More people more fans...better coaches...more fans. Dyersburg DOESN"T bring near the fans they used to...case in point the District Tournament game.

All I have to say is DC has GROWN quite a bit in size the last 10yrs. or so.....just throwing the 10 out there. When student population goes up....GUESS FREAKIN WHAT??? So does fan population. Size of town has grown with new subdivisions, factory opening, brings in GUESS WHAT???? You got it...more people!!! More people more fans...better coaches...more fans. Dyersburg DOESN"T bring near the fans they used to...case in point the District Tournament game.

if you want to compare the GROWTH of the town to the growth in the fan base at the games then newbern should be at about 30,000 people! the two years bf last year (only two years ago) they had NOBODY! Just admit it... you guys, just like every place else are bandwagon fans! Nothing to be ashamed about b/c like i've said bf... its like that everywhere. JUST DONT PRETEND THAT YALL ARE NOT LIKE THAT!!!! thats all i'm trying to get the "choctaw nation" to admit!!!!!!! HONESTY, OBJECTIVITY, and FACT! thats all i'm wanting to see come out of it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

if you want to compare the GROWTH of the town to the growth in the fan base at the games then newbern should be at about 30,000 people! the two years bf last year (only two years ago) they had NOBODY! Just admit it... you guys, just like every place else are bandwagon fans! Nothing to be ashamed about b/c like i've said bf... its like that everywhere. JUST DONT PRETEND THAT YALL ARE NOT LIKE THAT!!!! thats all i'm trying to get the "choctaw nation" to admit!!!!!!! HONESTY, OBJECTIVITY, and FACT! thats all i'm wanting to see come out of it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WHAT does it matter to you??? What, What What!!!!!! I went 3 yrs. ago when they were losing...Last 2 I have only been able to go to home games...have a 6yr.old...kids gotta be on a schedule /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So I don't go to every game!!!Before that heck no I didn't go with a 3yr.old...I'd never see much of the game /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> One REASON I go was I GREW up with some of these kids parents...I like to see their kids play. My brother coached CJ in jr. high fb... tried to get to some of those games too. My nephew is in jr. high...travel ball and such...that takes up time. I STILL WON'T go if I can't get a babysitter...heck I like to actually see the game. Oh yeah BEFORE all the above I lived in Baton Rouge for 10 yrs. wasn't very feasible to drive back and forth. There is MY explanation...hope that is satisfactory for ya...can't answer for everyone else! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

you folks have all of the best darn Street Fights in here. I cant even read through the whole thread.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im hooked.

you folks have all of the best darn Street Fights in here. I cant even read through the whole thread.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im hooked.

Yay!!! Gatorbill's around!!!!!!...YOU know good and darn well you're hooked cause I'm over here!!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Fun ain't it! Yeah but we don't give out awards on our threads....OBVIOUSLY a little too hostile!!!!

Yay!!! Gatorbill's around!!!!!!...YOU know good and darn well you're hooked cause I'm over here!!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Fun ain't it! Yeah but we don't give out awards on our threads....OBVIOUSLY a little too hostile!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> wooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Awards, I dont need no stinking awards!!!!!!!

I have been in hostile territory before. I think I can handle it. (plus, I have no idea who/what/when/etc you are talking about in this thread. Fortunately, Clueless is one of my stronger traits)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> wooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Awards, I dont need no stinking awards!!!!!!!

I have been in hostile territory before. I think I can handle it. (plus, I have no idea who/what/when/etc you are talking about in this thread. Fortunately, Clueless is one of my stronger traits)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well according to the other DC/D'burg thread...guy doesn't like me, neighbor doesn't like me, cause people not to post, he'll never post again....guess he's still out in that field w/hands over his head w/that big ole plate of "fowl" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Am I mean or something...I've never thought so!! Nah...he's just a crybaby!

Well according to the other DC/D'burg thread...guy doesn't like me, neighbor doesn't like me, cause people not to post, he'll never post again....guess he's still out in that field w/hands over his head w/that big ole plate of "fowl" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Am I mean or something...I've never thought so!! Nah...he's just a crybaby!

hahaha, I have never seen you be mean. Brutally honest, yes. Mean.........nope!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> <------your neighbor.

hahaha, I have never seen you be mean. Brutally honest, yes. Mean.........nope!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Now stang and devilish would send the poor man clean OOOOOver the edge. He'd be straightjacket material or go postal /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

heck, Im on their good side, and Im still ready for a straighjacket!!! hahahahaha.

They do keep a person from getting overly serious.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />