Dyer County Bulldogs

SaintKnute

i'll confirm that! Coach Beck was the first to grab him and i saw something Friday that goes with this topic at the top except it should read Dyersburg and Dyer Co. Bulldogs cause if you noticed during the Milan and Westview game everyone except for the Westview fans were cheering for Milan including Dyersburg, Dyer Co., and Milan fans!!!! Did anyone else notice what i noticed?

Uh.....yea. I got chewed on by some WV fans and was told that I needed to move. They constantly knocked any calls that went DC`s way during our game. I just laughed at em.

Uh............I`m not real sure why the DC bulldog thing was mentioned. It makes no sense!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh.....yea. I got chewed on by some WV fans and was told that I needed to move. They constantly knocked any calls that went DC`s way during our game. I just laughed at em.

Uh............I`m not real sure why the DC bulldog thing was mentioned. It makes no sense!

WV kids that sat by me were for DC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Course it didn't make sense volman...look who posted it!! I long ago gave up trying to make sense of some of the things that get posted! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

These folks didn`t know DB from DC. They were just being a little hateful because all the DC fans took their "space". I guess it was a little overwelming.

lol yeah there was a lot of people i had to sit on the milan and dyersburg side all decked out in my orange and white socks and orange and white shirt i sit a few rows up from someone who had one of those "about to shock the world" shirts on still do not understand that shirt

Hadn`t seen one of those. Was that a DB shirt?

After the game a couple of thugs were in the restroom talking about burning the DC shirts. Some guy from Milan told them they better have alot of matches because DC had alot of shirts. hehehe! (I cleaned that statement up bigtime)

i bet you did clean that up a lot lol yeah they are Dburg shirts they are the black ones their cheerleaders had on with the trojan head on the front and about to shock the world on the back i don't know what they are talkin about

Wow, what are we doing? This is crazy! Dyer County is the better team, yes, I typed that . . . BUT the assistant in black for DC was smiling while talking to Rex P. Take my word.(probably won't . . . o well) The refs were inconsistant. Bad calls both ways. I have read every single post on both threads. (Dyer County Bulldogs, and DB.DC.3) The thing I notice is that regardless of what we say, we are going to defend our schools no matter what. We will say "good luck" or "gg" or "you are good", but we (notice I say we) are going to post things even if we know that they are wrong as long as we think they will strengthen our respected school's image. That's the bottom line. The Yankee fan on here obvisouly holds a grudge against Dyersburg from when they played Jackson teams in District play, or maybe that person is a DC supporter. adsmom is . . . well . . . very excited about her team, but seems to be a bit border line on somethings (but so am I) forkeddeer9022, is well, upset. Rightfully so, DC fans, the reason you feel the way you do (puleeze . . . don't be offended in all seriousnes!) is because for almost 6 years, you lost to DB in football, the Lady Trojans held a 12 straight winning streak against you, and our boys team had put up some pretty . . . well wide-margined victories over the years. Again I know this is the past, but hang with me, I'm trying to prove a point . . .

Dec. 6, 2003, 44-41; Trojan win.

Dec. 19, 2004, 54-43; Trojan win.

Jan 13, 2004, 62-49; Trojan win.

Dec 10, 2005, 72-41, Trojan win.

Dec. 17, 2005, 53-29; Trojan win.

Jan. 6, 2006, 72-41; Trojan win.

Jan. 31, 2006, 75-34; Trojan win.

And ya'll want more than anything to enjoy this year of athletics (especially the wins against DB, and rightfully so.

. . . Then comes the controversial team change. DC wins 5 in a row. They deserved it, they also get a win football. You people know how it feels to lose (no offense, everybody loses, that's the point) . Must of DC's fans know how to handle winning because they were around when the chocs won a state title in football, or they were around when DC went to state in basketball back in . . . 2001 (I think) The problem is arising when some fans don't know how to handle winning, but the problem also is largely at Dyersburg. Some people in Dyersburg are too young or to ignorant to know how to handle losing. They have seen the success over the years, and don't know how to lose to DC. People that's the problem. The tides have changed. Dyer County has/is beating Dyersburg in the two "fan friendly" sports. (basketball and football) Live with it! There time will end, our's will come. We'll have to see how long it takes. It might be a year or maybe even 15. I hope people understand this and the meaning. I also hope it isn't taken the wrong way. I'm just trying to ease things in a civil, fair way, and I expect DC fans to post the scores of your 5 straight wins because my point wasn't to brag, but to prove a point.

GO CHOCTAWS, GO TROJANS, AND GOOD NIGHT. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow, what are we doing? This is crazy! Dyer County is the better team, yes, I typed that . . . BUT the assistant in black for DC was smiling while talking to Rex P. Take my word.(probably won't . . . o well) The refs were inconsistant. Bad calls both ways. I have read every single post on both threads. (Dyer County Bulldogs, and DB.DC.3) The thing I notice is that regardless of what we say, we are going to defend our schools no matter what. We will say "good luck" or "gg" or "you are good", but we (notice I say we) are going to post things even if we know that they are wrong as long as we think they will strengthen our respected school's image. That's the bottom line. The Yankee fan on here obvisouly holds a grudge against Dyersburg from when they played Jackson teams in District play, or maybe that person is a DC supporter. adsmom is . . . well . . . very excited about her team, but seems to be a bit border line on somethings (but so am I) forkeddeer9022, is well, upset. Rightfully so, DC fans, the reason you feel the way you do (puleeze . . . don't be offended in all seriousnes!) is because for almost 6 years, you lost to DB in football, the Lady Trojans held a 12 straight winning streak against you, and our boys team had put up some pretty . . . well wide-margined victories over the years. Again I know this is the past, but hang with me, I'm trying to prove a point . . .

Dec. 6, 2003, 44-41; Trojan win.

Dec. 19, 2004, 54-43; Trojan win.

Jan 13, 2004, 62-49; Trojan win.

Dec 10, 2005, 72-41, Trojan win.

Dec. 17, 2005, 53-29; Trojan win.

Jan. 6, 2006, 72-41; Trojan win.

Jan. 31, 2006, 75-34; Trojan win.

And ya'll want more than anything to enjoy this year of athletics (especially the wins against DB, and rightfully so.

. . . Then comes the controversial team change. DC wins 5 in a row. They deserved it, they also get a win football. You people know how it feels to lose (no offense, everybody loses, that's the point) . Must of DC's fans know how to handle winning because they were around when the chocs won a state title in football, or they were around when DC went to state in basketball back in . . . 2001 (I think) The problem is arising when some fans don't know how to handle winning, but the problem also is largely at Dyersburg. Some people in Dyersburg are too young or to ignorant to know how to handle losing. They have seen the success over the years, and don't know how to lose to DC. People that's the problem. The tides have changed. Dyer County has/is beating Dyersburg in the two "fan friendly" sports. (basketball and football) Live with it! There time will end, our's will come. We'll have to see how long it takes. It might be a year or maybe even 15. I hope people understand this and the meaning. I also hope it isn't taken the wrong way. I'm just trying to ease things in a civil, fair way, and I expect DC fans to post the scores of your 5 straight wins because my point wasn't to brag, but to prove a point.

GO CHOCTAWS, GO TROJANS, AND GOOD NIGHT. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am a DC fan and have been my entire life just wanted to say good post and i understand where you are coming from but its a RIVALRY some people won't change their minds and will not understand what you are saying wins and losses happen its part of the game!! if the game ended in a tie everyone would be upset so someone has to win and someone has to lose that is the reason they play the game!!! The assistant in black is Coach Beck and he ALWAYS smiles added with that they did just win a district championship if you were the coach wouldn't you be smiling to? i know i would

I am a DC fan and have been my entire life just wanted to say good post and i understand where you are coming from but its a RIVALRY some people won't change their minds and will not understand what you are saying wins and losses happen its part of the game!! if the game ended in a tie everyone would be upset so someone has to win and someone has to lose that is the reason they play the game!!! The assistant in black is Coach Beck and he ALWAYS smiles added with that they did just win a district championship if you were the coach wouldn't you be smiling to? i know i would

A fan from DC aggreed with one of my posts??? Wow, I guess I did put enough time into it. (I thought about, researched, and edited twice) Just wanted to change the flow of things. You hit the nail on the head! Heck yeah, I would smile, I was trying to prove a point that Coach Beck wasn't going off on Rex for taking off his jersey. (at least in front of everyone) He wasn't because he was smiling because of the win. (Someone, might of been you idk, said before that Beck was trying to tell him to put the jersey back on and that he was being stern about it)

A fan from DC aggreed with one of my posts??? Wow, I guess I did put enough time into it. (I thought about, researched, and edited twice) Just wanted to change the flow of things. You hit the nail on the head! Heck yeah, I would smile, I was trying to prove a point that Coach Beck wasn't going off on Rex for taking off his jersey. (at least in front of everyone) He wasn't because he was smiling because of the win. (Someone, might of been you idk, said before that Beck was trying to tell him to put the jersey back on and that he was being stern about it)

Yes, i agreed with your post... i have friends from Dyersburg High School and that wasn't me i just said Beck grabbed him and started talking Rex