Dyer County Bulldogs

SaintKnute

It`s hard to believe that you prob know details about the past yet you still don`t understand why we feel like we do, but on the other hand, you ARE part of that click, so your comments come as no surprise to me. If you can`t see yourself being able to support the Choctaws, I guess we`ll just have to live with that. Alot of us DC faithful haven`t been to keen on supporting DHS since the death threats on one of our football players either. As far as Rex, you say you`re glad he`s no longer a Trojan, well guess what, WE ARE TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey volman....who can forget the classy taunt "Dyersburg rejects"!!!! Guess who got the last laugh....Haaaaaahaaaaaa!!! Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH...kinda STINGS don't it Saintknute??????????????? Haaaaaahaaaaaa!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that??™s the worse thing that Rex ever does, he's already ahead of all the DHS student fans that can't quit cursing at the games. And you said """If you are a DC fan and don't know how to use it then don't.""" Please follow your own advice and don't post messages. You OBVIOUSLY don't know anything about the coaching staff at DC. Those 3 coaches have more class and have done more for those young men than you can imagine. You show a great level of maturity when you attack someone??™s character without facts. Like I said, "follow your own advice and don't post messages."

Sorry just can't stop. I would think after Rex's "second chance" last year he would be better. Guess not. If you don't like my posts then don't reply.I did not attack anyones character. I was setting there when he did it. I know a lot more about the coaching staff than you think. In fact I hold season passes to the DC games. I know ALOT about what happens at the school.

Hey volman....who can forget the classy taunt "Dyersburg rejects"!!!! Guess who got the last laugh....Haaaaaahaaaaaa!!! Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH...kinda STINGS don't it Saintknute??????????????? Haaaaaahaaaaaa!

Naw. It is fun to talk about though. I think the correct phrase is Dyersburg Choctaws.

Sorry just can't stop. I would think after Rex's "second chance" last year he would be better. Guess not. If you don't like my posts then don't reply.I did not attack anyones character. I was setting there when he did it. I know a lot more about the coaching staff than you think. In fact I hold season passes to the DC games. I know ALOT about what happens at the school.Naw. It is fun to talk about though. I think the correct phrase is Dyersburg Choctaws.

You are hilarious. You talk aLL the smack about DC and then let it be known YOU`RE A DC SEASON TICKET HOLDER. That`s to funny. just couldn`t stand could ya. YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE FORMER DHS PLAYERS, YOU WANTED TO GO WHERE THE WINNERS ARE!!!!! That`s great. Now I see. you hide behind that name so your fellow Trojans won`t know who you are, BUT I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for McCord leaving, I`ve heard the rumors as well, but what ever happens will happen. If he does, we may just get Neon Dion. Naw on second thought,................ ya`ll can keep him.

HAHAHAHAH! Why would Coach McCord leave after all this talent he has coming up from the Jr. High feeder schools??? Guilty conscience huh Coach McCord? Makes no sense to leave when you have THAT much talent coming up into the high school. HECK, I should put in for that coaching spot and win a state championship just by talent alone! I've seen Northviews and Three Oaks boys team this year and if all those kids end up at DC, it's going to be a scary Choctaw team for the next couple of years!

GC, i don`t believe a word of it. All I said was that I`ve heard the rumors. I agree, he has got some really good ball players coming into the program. If all goes as planned, they may be on a pretty good run. Did u attend the game last night or the UC/humbt game?

Nope, I'm on night shift until Thursday night. After Thursday though basketball is before work, lol. I talked to people that were at the UC/Humboldt game and talked to people that were at the DC/Dyersburg game. Heard they were both great games and the first half of the UC/Humboldt game was unbelievable. I heard that if Dyersburg wouldn't of missed free throws and the easy shots that score would've been closer than indicated. I just asked about the rumor of Coach McCord and heard it was false. I heard that he just signed a new contract before this season and the contract was worth a pretty penny. It wouldn't make sense for him to leave anyways even without a bigger contract. Too much talent to run away from.

Too much talent to run away from.

Got that right!!!GOT alot coming up!! what lost D'burg the game...'bout a 100 missed 5 to 7 footers didn't help...plus they couldn't hang w/DC's defense. Bottom line is their team isn't as good. From how you have talked about McLin...He is an okay ball player..not great though.

Nope, I'm on night shift until Thursday night. After Thursday though basketball is before work, lol. I talked to people that were at the UC/Humboldt game and talked to people that were at the DC/Dyersburg game. Heard they were both great games and the first half of the UC/Humboldt game was unbelievable. I heard that if Dyersburg wouldn't of missed free throws and the easy shots that score would've been closer than indicated. I just asked about the rumor of Coach McCord and heard it was false. I heard that he just signed a new contract before this season and the contract was worth a pretty penny. It wouldn't make sense for him to leave anyways even without a bigger contract. Too much talent to run away from.

Yea, my thoughts exactly on McCord.

DB did miss alot of free throws and shots under the bucket, but the "D" may have played a tincie wincie part in that and also DC only shot around 40% from the field, so it all evened out.

I almost went to the UC/Humboldt game, but it`s hard for an ole Choctaw to pass up a rivalry game.

I just call it like I see it. I am sure there are several examples of both fans acting in a bad way. I can go there if I want. That is why this is a message board. If you are a DC fan and don't know how to use it then don't.

The game last night was a good one. The DC team showed why they are #1 in the state and I am sure they will represent west tn well. I was prepared to back the DC team all the way until after the game was over....

After a convicing win, Rex Pierce decides to pull his jersey off and shake it at the Dyersburg Crowd. Wow. I was really upset when Rex left Dyersburg becuase I thought he was a terrific player. But with that type of display I am glad DC has him. The assitant coaches were smiling and patting him on the back. I guess if you never won anything before then you don't know how to act. This was a pitiful display. It shows why it is hard to pull for DC and why I never can. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Maybe after your coach leaves this season we will see someone who could add some class to this team.

GO TROJANS

If I'm not mistaken, I saw both assistants grab rex and talk to him about his behavior after the game. I did not see anyone of the coaches smiling when talking to him. Can anyone else confirm that?

If I'm not mistaken, I saw both assistants grab rex and talk to him about his behavior after the game. I did not see anyone of the coaches smiling when talking to him. Can anyone else confirm that?

i'll confirm that! Coach Beck was the first to grab him and i saw something Friday that goes with this topic at the top except it should read Dyersburg and Dyer Co. Bulldogs cause if you noticed during the Milan and Westview game everyone except for the Westview fans were cheering for Milan including Dyersburg, Dyer Co., and Milan fans!!!! Did anyone else notice what i noticed?

i'll confirm that! Coach Beck was the first to grab him and i saw something Friday that goes with this topic at the top except it should read Dyersburg and Dyer Co. Bulldogs cause if you noticed during the Milan and Westview game everyone except for the Westview fans were cheering for Milan including Dyersburg, Dyer Co., and Milan fans!!!! Did anyone else notice what i noticed?

I have no idea what you are talkin about beavo....put it on my comments!!