Dyer County Bulldogs

SaintKnute

if you want to compare the GROWTH of the town to the growth in the fan base at the games then newbern should be at about 30,000 people! the two years bf last year (only two years ago) they had NOBODY! Just admit it... you guys, just like every place else are bandwagon fans! Nothing to be ashamed about b/c like i've said bf... its like that everywhere. JUST DONT PRETEND THAT YALL ARE NOT LIKE THAT!!!! thats all i'm trying to get the "choctaw nation" to admit!!!!!!! HONESTY, OBJECTIVITY, and FACT! thats all i'm wanting to see come out of it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I admit that I only go to the DC games when the teams are good. Like you said, this happens in most areas in almost all sports ( High school, college, and pro). IMO, this does not make you a bandwagon jumper. I believe a bandwagon jumper is classified as a person who jumps from winning team to winning team. I am a DC fan and I will always cheer for DC to win, yet, I will always cheer for Dyersburg to win ( except when they play DC) because they are our other hometown team. Good luck to both teams in the regional tournament, I hope both make it to state and represent our county well.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ballplayer, I can`t speak for everyone, but I personally have never said we have the greatest fans. I have said many times that we are faithful, dedicated,bla, bla, bla. I agree with you somewhat about the fans and you`re right, it`s like that anywhere you go. I for one have gone to DC games of all kinds thru the good and the bad (40 yrs) and yes up until a couple years ago we were having the fanbase similar to DB`s this year.

I am curious (like mom) why are you so interested in arguing this point, especially when you know you can`t win. Not saying you`re right or wrong, but nobody is going to admit you are right.

Ballplayer, I can`t speak for everyone, but I personally have never said we have the greatest fans. I have said many times that we are faithful, dedicated,bla, bla, bla. I agree with you somewhat about the fans and you`re right, it`s like that anywhere you go. I for one have gone to DC games of all kinds thru the good and the bad (40 yrs) and yes up until a couple years ago we were having the fanbase similar to DB`s this year.

I am curious (like mom) why are you so interested in arguing this point, especially when you know you can`t win. Not saying you`re right or wrong, but nobody is going to admit you are right.

Volman, All I can think of is that we have a team that is good , REALLY GOOD, and they are at a loss for anything else to cut us down with. Success breeds hatred as a friend of mine says!! But then again ask me if I care if they like us or not (or at least me) and the answer would be....Naaah, not in the least!!!!

Now stang and devilish would send the poor man clean OOOOOver the edge. He'd be straightjacket material or go postal /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You see you guys over in that part of the state don't have to drive 30 miles to get to town and nothing to do and guess what we fiqure street fights are for sissy come on up to the country if you get passed the bull in the field plus the horse that runs you down well if you make it that far then you got to get passed the dog's on the porch {sometimes I have that problem} If you do all this then there is something about the person that's in the house if you don't get a good ole howdy welcome, then you will be looking down the wrong end of a piece of steel. Where we come from that's called a "mule" it kicks at both ends and leaves a mess... We purty purticular about protecting our own, You pack you bags ADS and come on up here. We will treat rite spitable that is if you got a lil beechnut you let me borrow!!

SHHH! Don't tell Gator that I said this but he is jealous that's the reason he is crying ! Now, You don't go petting him to much!! ya her!!

You see you guys over in that part of the state don't have to drive 30 miles to get to town and nothing to do and guess what we fiqure street fights are for sissy come on up to the country if you get passed the bull in the field plus the horse that runs you down well if you make it that far then you got to get passed the dog's on the porch {sometimes I have that problem} If you do all this then there is something about the person that's in the house if you don't get a good ole howdy welcome, then you will be looking down the wrong end of a piece of steel. Where we come from that's called a "mule" it kicks at both ends and leaves a mess... We purty purticular about protecting our own, You pack you bags ADS and come on up here. We will treat rite spitable that is if you got a lil beechnut you let me borrow!!

SHHH! Don't tell Gator that I said this but he is jealous that's the reason he is crying ! Now, You don't go petting him to much!! ya her!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OMG!! That was too funny!! Hey stang...you don't think ole forkeddeer9022 is still out in that field do ya!!!!!! Man it is COLD here....oh well maybe when he's done banging his head on the ground he'll post again..you think???? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> If you find a NEW PIC of him post it will ya?? Ole SaintKnute is PRETTY DESERVING of a pic himself!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OMG!! That was too funny!! Hey stang...you don't think ole forkeddeer9022 is still out in that field do ya!!!!!! Man it is COLD here....oh well maybe when he's done banging his head on the ground he'll post again..you think???? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> If you find a NEW PIC of him post it will ya?? Ole SaintKnute is PRETTY DESERVING of a pic himself!!!

Well, I had you one for the guy that was going to have his head explode but it made a mess on my computer and I am trying to get it cleaned up..Did you know you, devilish ,gottaluvit and I we are holding tryouts for the new ref's melton07 is getting us..we get to pic out a lil eye candy..Just as long as that aint from JC is what i told him, we had all the eye candy down here we can handle. I had to make Gator put his pants he caught on fire back on cause seeing him in that speedo was to much for this ole gal /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I had to disqualify him due to him trying to use his friendship as influence...You know how we got to do things by the books around here...I got a wagon or two if you would like to cruise the strip this weekend.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well, I had you one for the guy that was going to have his head explode but it made a mess on my computer and I am trying to get it cleaned up..Did you know you, devilish ,gottaluvit and I we are holding tryouts for the new ref's melton07 is getting us..we get to pic out a lil eye candy..Just as long as that aint from JC is what i told him, we had all the eye candy down here we can handle. I had to make Gator put his pants he caught on fire back on cause seeing him in that speedo was to much for this ole gal /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I had to disqualify him due to him trying to use his friendship as influence...You know how we got to do things by the books around here...I got a wagon or two if you would like to cruise the strip this weekend.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Holy heck...I missed gatorbill in a speedo /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I still remember that pic of him w/me reflected in his glasses!! Haaaahaaaa!!!! If we didn't have a game this weekend ...dang right I'd cruise the strip w/ya!!! Hope we make it to the boro.....woohooo, we could have some fun there...just PRAY we don't have the refs ya'll have had this year!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Volman, All I can think of is that we have a team that is good , REALLY GOOD, and they are at a loss for anything else to cut us down with. Success breeds hatred as a friend of mine says!! But then again ask me if I care if they like us or not (or at least me) and the answer would be....Naaah, not in the least!!!!

adsmom... you know if you don't have "haters" you aren't doin something right... so you my friend must be doing EVERYTHING right /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bowling....Bowling...Oh my goodness lets start a chat about that. You might want to stick to bowling and stay off of the message boards. It may hurt your game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Your so funny, I have read some of your post on hear and you remind me of a guy I went to school with, I just so happen to have a pic of him, lets see what ya act like..Couldn't help myself!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Your so funny, I have read some of your post on hear and you remind me of a guy I went to school with, I just so happen to have a pic of him, lets see what ya act like..Couldn't help myself!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Dang SAINTKNUTE.....that is YOU??? Whoa bud...you need a little self control!!!!

adsmom... you know if you don't have "haters" you aren't doin something right... so you my friend must be doing EVERYTHING right /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Got that right my friend /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I obviously get 'em coming out of the woodwork..I'm working on a legend status at this point...might could achieve it by the end of ball season /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Got that right my friend /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I obviously get 'em coming out of the woodwork..I'm working on a legend status at this point...might could achieve it by the end of ball season /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i'm cheering for ya /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and congrats on the 1,000 post mark!!