region 8

werazzlin

friendship loses a great deal of there region 8 points also, I think they put a couple in the finals who were seniors.

Nope.....sorry.... the heavy was the only Senior at FCS /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> ....everybody else is back

DTRUTH only wishes FCS had more /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middlesports you better be careful I think Evil Twin is one of those "Blackman refs" he might know what he is talking about. But then again maybe not I think his brother is the smart one HA HA HA.

WHY CANT WE ALL GET ALONG AND FIGHT NICE

HOW DO YOU GET THOSE ICONS TO COME UP

Shooter, Why are you always asking me for a rule book? LOL

Evil Twin who pulled your string was just stating my opinion, do you not believe wrestling year round is better. Would like to hear from ringworm to answer the questions in other post. I watch him wrestle he is a good wrestler but just stated he might be a little better if he does it year round. Do you think he would have finished that well if Young did not get hurt has he wrestled him this year. And I think the 2 Blackman guy Kennedy and Patton could win against him just by the way they wrestle.

It doesn't matter what anyone "thinks", Kyle went out there and wrestled, like everybody else, put his singlet on, one leg at a time, like everybody else, and just wrestled. It doesn't matter if anybody gets hurt or sick, it's just the way things go. No one can control or change it, it's just the way the big man upstairs had it planned out. Just like in all aspects of life.

My opinion is still the same and your wrong about me being a "sharpshooter" hater I wrestled for them, coached with them and even reffed for them. My opinion is I dont agree with people thinking you should do one sport year-round especially in high school, now college is different but even then two sport athletes are usually exceptional. What high school kid wrestles every single day from january to december. Are you saying that people who play two sports or three sports in high school are less of a wrestler. And the state tournament is over with and we can all sit around and say what if, well if this happened, and if he was healthy things would be different. Well s*** in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first. And me josh patton and micheal kennedy all got our places because that's what we earned, nobody handed us our medals at weigh ins and said well according to tennwrestling or coach bray your predicted to finish third or fifth or sixth. As far as I can remember every ranking i saw leading up to state had kennedy and armstead higher than 5th and sixth and jake young over tolbert. The tournament is over kennedy patton and young have next year but for some seniors they will never wrestle in high school again and don't diminish somebody's accomplishments because you beleive in hard core one sport attention.

Evil Twin who pulled your string was just stating my opinion, do you not believe wrestling year round is better. Would like to hear from ringworm to answer the questions in other post. I watch him wrestle he is a good wrestler but just stated he might be a little better if he does it year round. Do you think he would have finished that well if Young did not get hurt has he wrestled him this year. And I think the 2 Blackman guy Kennedy and Patton could win against him just by the way they wrestle.

do you think i would have two state championship rings by wrestling year round to. and as far as i know kennedy got sixth place and we never wrestled so unless somebody wrestles how can you say " i think they would win because they wrestle different" Do you hate me or Smyrna or all two sport athletes

Ok enough is enough middleboy dont hate the player hate the game. As for those 3 you talked about they all wrestled some this summer and made them all better. And if you know so much about the sport talk to me or come see me at the building you can only get one higher on the chain of command then me ,we can roll alittle to see what you know. If you are interested just post back i will give you my number. I dont claim to know it all (well i really do) but i do know these kids you are talking about.

My opinion is still the same and your wrong about me being a "sharpshooter" hater I wrestled for them, coached with them and even reffed for them. My opinion is I dont agree with people thinking you should do one sport year-round especially in high school, now college is different but even then two sport athletes are usually exceptional. What high school kid wrestles every single day from january to december. Are you saying that people who play two sports or three sports in high school are less of a wrestler. And the state tournament is over with and we can all sit around and say what if, well if this happened, and if he was healthy things would be different. Well s*** in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first. And me josh patton and micheal kennedy all got our places because that's what we earned, nobody handed us our medals at weigh ins and said well according to tennwrestling or coach bray your predicted to finish third or fifth or sixth. As far as I can remember every ranking i saw leading up to state had kennedy and armstead higher than 5th and sixth and jake young over tolbert. The tournament is over kennedy patton and young have next year but for some seniors they will never wrestle in high school again and don't diminish somebody's accomplishments because you beleive in hard core one sport attention.

That a boy!!!!! I am very proud of the way you wrestled. Every wrestler who started the beginning of the season wanted to get a medal at state. Only 6 in each weight class got them. 12 in both divisions. Every team in state is dealt the same opportunity. Every team in the state has to deal with injuries and sickness. Everyone wants to say I believe he would have gotten beat by so and so. They had there chance. YOu answerd the bell they did not. THose that show the dedication and wisdom enough to keep themselves healthy all season have half the battle won. Then to perform when it means the most that is the other half of the battle. Kyle Frazier you are what high school athletics are all about. 2x state football champ, and a state wrestling medalist. I believe that wrestlers playing football make the football teams better. ha ha On top of all of this you are a gentlman and a fine upstanding student athlete. I want to sit and have that pie together now that the season is over.

Coach Roberts

That a boy!!!!! I am very proud of the way you wrestled. Every wrestler who started the beginning of the season wanted to get a medal at state. Only 6 in each weight class got them. 12 in both divisions. Every team in state is dealt the same opportunity. Every team in the state has to deal with injuries and sickness. Everyone wants to say I believe he would have gotten beat by so and so. They had there chance. YOu answerd the bell they did not. THose that show the dedication and wisdom enough to keep themselves healthy all season have half the battle won. Then to perform when it means the most that is the other half of the battle. Kyle Frazier you are what high school athletics are all about. 2x state football champ, and a state wrestling medalist. I believe that wrestlers playing football make the football teams better. ha ha On top of all of this you are a gentlman and a fine upstanding student athlete. I want to sit and have that pie together now that the season is over.

Coach Roberts

Thanks for your suppport over the last three years. You have always been a supporting coach even when it came down to me and your guy. Region 8 has been bashed enough over the past three years and It's time to start making some more noise, this year was only the tip of the iceburg

Thanks for your suppport over the last three years. You have always been a supporting coach even when it came down to me and your guy. Region 8 has been bashed enough over the past three years and It's time to start making some more noise, this year was only the tip of the iceburg

That is right! We are getting better. The whole region.

Hey middlesports guy or lady did i scare you, i hope so , when you come back on dont bash the kids. Bash the coaches we can handle it a little better. They do try very hard and have done well. I dont know if it was a joke or not if it was need to let us know. We talk about building wrestling in Rutherford county and Tennessee not bash it.

THATS A LITTLE SHARP SHOOTER PRIDE YOU NEED TO COME GET SOME

My opinion is I dont agree with people thinking you should do one sport year-round especially in high school, now college is different but even then two sport athletes are usually exceptional. What high school kid wrestles every single day from january to december. Are you saying that people who play two sports or three sports in high school are less of a wrestler. And me josh patton and micheal kennedy all got our places because that's what we earned, nobody handed us our medals at weigh ins and said well according to tennwrestling or coach bray your predicted to finish third or fifth or sixth. The tournament is over kennedy patton and young have next year but for some seniors they will never wrestle in high school again and don't diminish somebody's accomplishments because you beleive in hard core one sport attention.

Something worth posting about!

I heard this same crap the year my oldest son was in the finals. (Chad) He beat Luke Borneman who was #1 all year and who wrestled all year long and everyone knew his name in the TN Wrestling Community. There were folks on CoachT posting saying that my son did not deserve to be in the finals because Luke had thrown up during the match and that Chad lost to a top ranked grappler from FR and Tull. Same type arguments I see now but 5 years earlier.

Chad was a three-sport athlete at Farragut and was on a State Championship Cross Country team and lettered his freshmen and sophomore years on the Soccer team that became National Champions. Like Ringworm God gifted him was many talents.

It seams like if a young man does not wrestle all year he is not considered worthy of a State Championship run. My oldest son never went to a wrestling camp while in high school or participated in off-season wrestling because he was always going into another sport as soon as wrestling season was over.

Most of us over the age of 35 went through HS expected to play 2 sports by the school if we had the talent. I remember my older son being pressured by his Select Soccer coach to give up CC and Wrestling and only concentrate on Soccer. I didn't want him to do that and neither did he. It starting costing him playing time on that State Championship team and he finally quit.

It's sad how our society is trying to put pressure on great athletes to play one sport. If a young person has the gifts then let them shine.