Region 5 A, District 9A VS 10A

NeWbLuE

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McEwen played great last night, should of won by more, had like a 20 point lead at half time but the refs started callin ticky-tacks on mcewen and wouldnt call the obvious on Community, i know one time i saw a girl from community take 3 steps without dribbling right into a McEwen defender at halfcourt and the refs called a foul on mcewen, not an even 2nd half calling game at all...McEwen will make some noise in the 2nd round id like to see a close game with a the Warriorettes coming away with an edgy win!

McEwen played great last night, should of won by more, had like a 20 point lead at half time but the refs started callin ticky-tacks on mcewen and wouldnt call the obvious on Community, i know one time i saw a girl from community take 3 steps without dribbling right into a McEwen defender at halfcourt and the refs called a foul on mcewen, not an even 2nd half calling game at all...McEwen will make some noise in the 2nd round id like to see a close game with a the Warriorettes coming away with an edgy win!

Refs don't lose games, but turnovers, missed fts and poor decisions will. A strong defense will make you do things that you normally wouldn't do. Community has picked up their defensive pressure in the last couple weeks with the return of some key players. If you want to know what a strong defensive team will do to your offensive game, ask any team that has played Forrest Lady Rockets and they will feel you in. But any way, good luck against MTCS. They are a good team on both ends of the court. GO LADY ROCKETS

rednecktiger,

We played Community during the reg. season and it was amazing how many calls the refs GAVE community at their place. It was uncanny, like 8-1 in first quater and Comm. ended up shooting 28 free throws to our 9. Idk what the deal is, maybe subliminal messages are being sent pre-game. Ha ha. Oh well. Will be at the Next round at Hillwood to watch and root for District 10.

Good luck to all that are still IN.